Odisha OSSTET 2019-2020 Exam Date Application form Syllabus Exam Pattern. An official notification is going to be released by the authority of Board of Secondary Education of Odisha regarding the examination of OSSTET 2019 which is commonly known as Odisha State Teacher’s Eligibility Test. Candidates who are interested to work as a school teacher in the primary and upper-primary schools are required to apply for the OSSTET Exam 2019 and then clear the same.
Odisha OSSTET 2019
OSSTET Exam is a state level examination to be held by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. If you are interested in applying for the exam of OSSTET 2019 then you need to read this article completely in order to know everything about the same. Here we have provided complete details about the exam of OSSTET 2019.
Important dates for OSSTET 2019 Exam:
|OSSTET 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Registrations for Odisha TET will begin||Sep 2019|
|Deadline of submitting the online application form||Sep 2019|
|Deadline to make payment for the registration form||Sep 2019|
|Admit Card will be released||Update Soon|
|Exam to be held||Update Soon|
|Result to be out||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSTET 2019 Exam:
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka living in India for a long time.
- To apply for Paper I, You must have passed 12th Class or its equivalent from a recognized board of Odisha or any other state with Odia as a language subject plus you must be having a Diploma in Elementary Education.
- To Apply for Paper II, you must have completed your Graduation in any respective discipline plus you must have a Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying examinations
- 5% relaxation will be provided to the applicants of Reserved category like SC/ST and PH category.
Others: Candidate must be able to read and write in Odia language.
Attempts: There’s no restriction on the number of attempts. You can attempt the exam of OSSTET as many times as you want until you get the OSSTET Certificate.
Note: Applicants appearing in their Final year exams or those who have appeared in their qualifying exams & result is awaited are also eligible to apply for this exam.
How to apply online for OSSTET 2019 Exam?
- You need to register online by visiting the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha which happens to be bseodisha.ac.in.
- After successful registration, A unique user id & password will be generated and sent to them via email E mail or SMS.
- Applicants need to login into their accounts by entering the same User-ID and Password.
- Now after logging in, they need to fill the application form.
- In the application form, they must fill all their personal details and academic details.
- Then after filling their details in the application form, they must submit the same after verifying the same.
- Then finally after submitting the form, take the print out of duly filled application form which will be used in future.
- The applicants while registering for the exam of OSSTET 2019 need to submit the application fee
- The application fee can be paid via any mode be it Debit or Credit card, Net Banking etc.
- The application fee to be paid for OSSTET Exam 2019 is Rs.500.
Mode of OSSTET Exam: Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
Number of Questions in Paper I: 550
Number of Questions in Paper II: 60
Negative Marking: No
Compulsory Subject in Paper I: English & Odia
Duration of Each Exam: 2 hours & 30 minutes
The selection procedure for the OSSTET exam is not that difficult. As the applicants have to undergo only 1 written exam irrespective of the category for which they applied. The applicants have to secure the minimum qualifying marks to pass this exam.
For each category, the minimum qualifying marks are given below.
- An unreserved category applicant has to secure a minimum of 60% marksin each paper.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates will be provided relaxation up to 10% that is they have to obtain only 50% marks.
- After the completion of Application procedure, the Admit card will be issued by the Odisha Board.
- The Admit card of the written exam of OSSTET 2019 will be issued on the official site of the Odisha Board.
- In order to download the Admit card, you will have to reach the homepage of the official site of Odisha Board.
- You can also download the Admit card of OSSTET 2019 exam here on this page.
- Our team will be providing an official link soon regarding the downloading of Admit card.
- After the successful conduction of OSSTET exam 2019, the Odisha Board will release the answer key of the paper I and II.
- The Answer key will be released on the official site of Odisha Board.
- The applicants who will take part in the exam will be able to download the official answer key from the official site.
- With the help of answer key, the applicants will be able to cross check the answers & can calculate the estimated marks which they may get in the exam of OSSTET 2019.
- You can also download the Official Answer key of the OSSTET Exam 2019 here on this page by simply clicking on the link which will be given here on this page at that time.
- After releasing the answer key, the Odisha Board of Secondary Education will declare the result of the same.
- The applicants who will appear in the OSS TET exam will able to check the result on the official website i.e bseodisha.nic.in.
- The result of Examination will be declared online as there shall be no other mode to check the result.
- You can also check the result here on this page by simply clicking on the link which will be given here on this page at that time.
- In order to check the result you may have to enter you Roll no. or Registration no.
Validity of OSSTET 2019 Certificate:
- The OSSTET Certificate is valid up to the applicants reaches the upper age limit prescribed for recruitment of teachers by Govt. of India.
- After getting the certificate, you can apply for the all recruitment of Teacher posts in Odisha State only.