Odisha Dak Sevak 2019 Application or Odisha Postman 2019 Registration or Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2019 Dates posts. Odisha Postal Circle recruitment 2019 Examination.
Odisha Dak Sevak 2019 Recruitment
Odisha Dak Sevak 2019 Postal circle examination will be issued the soon at official site . Indian Postal recruitment board already issued the notification for Dak sevak (postman) 2019 exams. Odisha postal service department recruits the interested and eligible candidate for the post of Postman and mail guard. Here we are providing full details about the the exam such as registration, application, exam date and pattern.
Odisha Dak Sevak Recruitment Details 2018:
|Authority||Indian Postal Recruiter Board|
|Exam||Postman/Mail Guard Exam|
|Paper Mode||Pen paper based|
|Language||Hindi and English|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have to High School passed (Class 10th) from recognized board.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible.
- Candidates age should be 18 yrs.
- Upper age limit is 40 yrs.
- Age relaxation will be given as per given rule and regulation.
The selection process for Odisha (Dak Sevak) Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will be based on the performance.
- Written Examination (Pen paper based) – A written examination will be taking place via offline mode. The applicants will have to download the Admit card in order to appear in the written examination.
- Merit list/ Cut off (District wise) – Then a merit list will be issued after the conduction of the written exam in which the list of those applicants will be given who will have passed the written test and will be selected for the Dak Sevak Posts.
- Document Verification – This is the final stage in order to get selected for the post of Dak Sevak. In this, the applicants will have to appear in the document verification process to get their documents verified.
Odisha Dak Sevak 2019 Application Procedure:
- Go to official site of Indian Postal Recruitment.
- Find the link on the landing page of the website.
- Fill Registration form such as personal and educational details.
- After registration, login to apply.
- Enter educational and other mandatory details.
- Uploads images of photograph and signature as per given requirement.
- There is no application correction mode.
- Submit all details and print pdf file of application form.