Odisha Civil Services Registration 2018 Step by Step Procedure. A notification has just released for the Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018. The notification is released on the official web portal of OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2018 all over the state of Odisha in which it is estimated that thousands of applicants will take part. The exam of Civil Services is held every year in the state of Odisha at state level.
Odisha Civil Services Registration 2018
The exam is conducted by OPSC so as to fill several number of vacant posts in the govt. departments. The suitable aspirants of Odisha state who are interested in filling the online form of this exam can check the complete of the same here on this page. You can apply for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018 via online mode. Here we have provided complete details about the Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018.
Important dates for Odisha Civil Services Registration 2018:
- Online Registration begins from: 3rd September 2018
- Online Registration ends on: 3rd October 2018
- Fees can be submitted till: 5th October 2018
- Prelim Exam date: Tentative
- Main Exam Date: Tentative
How to apply for Odisha Civil Services Registration 2018?
- First go to the official site of OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) which is opsconline.gov.in.
- Then click on the option ‘Read Advertisement’ to read the complete official notification of the exam.
- Remember it is good to read the official notification before filling the OPSC Civil Services Exam online application form.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ option to fill the form.
- Now Enter the Security Code appearing there on the screen
- Click on ‘I Agree to all terms’ option.
- Then fill the complete application form after it appears on the screen.
- Upload your documents like photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and then click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Now your application form will be submitted
- At last, get the printout of the form and keep it safe.
Documents needed to fill Odisha Civil Services Registration form 2018:
Below is the list of some of the important documents which will be required to fill the online registration form of Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018.
- Graduation Marks sheet
- 10th Class Mark sheet as DOB Proof
- Odisha Domicile to get Reservation and other benefits
- ID Proof like Aadhaar Card etc.
- Category certificate
- Passport Photograph
Do’s & Don’ts of Odisha Civil Services Registration:
- Arrange all your necessary Academic documents and scan them and also get their photocopies
- Do read the Official notification Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018 before filling its online form.
- Do scan the documents to be uploaded like Passport Photo and Signature properly.
- Don’t fill wrong information or any other detail which you don’t know about.
- Don’t try to hurry in filling the online form.