NTA NET 2020 Registration Application Exam Date. NTA (National Testing Agency) is going to hold the exam of UGC NET 2020 in the month of December 2019. Earlier the exam used to be organized by the authority of CBSE but now this exam will be organized by NTA. The exam is organized to appoint the candidates on the post of Assistant Professor or to provide Junior Research Lectureship to them.
NTA NET 2020 Registration
NTA NET 2020 Registration Exam Date:
As per the latest news, the UGC NET exam will be conducted only one time for the year 2020.
|Issue of Notification||August 2019|
|Online application form available from||September 2019|
|Last date to submit application||September 2019|
|Last date of fee submission through online generated Bank Challan||September 2019|
|Correction window application form||October 2019|
|Admit Card will release||Nov 2019|
|Examination Date||December 2019|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet||1st Week of Jan 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Jan 2020|
NTA NET 2020 Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- Upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship age extended to 30 yrs.
- Five years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided.
- Candidates possessing Master degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates must be holding the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category).
- Final year candidates are also eligible for UGC NET 2020.
- Candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within two years from the date of NET results.
- Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
Exam Pattern (updated):
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Time|
|I||50 questions (All compulsory)||100||09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.|
|II||100 compulsory questions||100||02 hours (11 to 01 pm)|
|Subject related questions|
NTA NET 2020 Registration:
- Before fill online application read all details carefully.
- Access below-given link and fill registration details.
- Registration details cannot be modified after registration.
- Candidates need to valid email id and active mobile number for registration.
- Then log in and apply online. Fill the online application form as per given details.
- Fill personal, Educational and other mandatory details.
- All details must be true and correct.
Fill Online Application form here