NTA NEET UG Helpline 2020 Counselling Contact Numbers Tollfree. For 15% all India quota seats, NEET Counselling is managed by the DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services), Govt. of India. The Applicants who have scored above 15% All India cut-off are able to participate in All India counselling.
NTA NEET UG Helpline 2020
In 15% All India Quota counselling, all state medical & dental colleges take part so as to offer admissions in their campuses. Through NEET counselling 2020, Applicants can get admission in medical colleges located anywhere in this country. The seats will be allotted as per the Applicants’ all India rank & choices. Applicants who are going to appear in All India Counselling can also take part in State quota counselling of their respective states. Here we have also listed the details of the NEET Helpline 2020 so that the applicants can solve their query.
NEET Helpline 2019 Details:
|Name||Contact No.||Service available only on Working Days|
|Help Desk||011-22041808||09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|Toll free No.||1800118002||09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|NEET BRANCH||9773720177, 9773720178
|09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
NEET All India Quota Counselling Procedure:
- First of all, Applicants have to register by simply going on to the official website.
- Without doing registration, Applicants will not be able to fill their choices.
- On completing the registration, a unique User ID & Password will be generated and sent to their mobile number or Email Id.
- Then they have to use the same User ID and Password in logging into their account and fill and lock their choices.
Submission of Choice & Locking:
- In this step, Applicants are required to fill the choices of course & colleges as per their preferences.
- After this, they have to click on the ‘Save’ button to lock their filled choices.
Seat Allotment Result:
- Now the applicants have to wait for the Seat Allotment Result.
- The seat allotment result will be declared by the authority after a few days of the Choice Filling process.
- Candidates can view the allotment result on the official site.
- Candidates will receive an SMS or a Mail regarding allotment of course & college.
Modify and Lock:
- The candidates who do not feel satisfied with the allotted seats can modify their choices.
- There is a requirement to log in on the official site to modify the choices.
- After modification, Candidates have to lock the choices again.
Reporting to Allotted College:
- When the seats are allotted, applicants are required to Report at their college.
- Applicants have to submit the initial fee to confirm the seat & must finish the admission formalities.
- In case the candidate happens to reach the allotted college/institute after the deadline, then the seat will be transferred automatically to the next candidate.
Important documents for NEET Counselling 2020:
- 10th & 12th Marks sheet
- NEET Exam Hall Ticket
- NEET Rank Card/Rank Letter
- 6 Passport size photos
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter