NHTET 2020 March: Application Result Answer key Exam Date Eligibility Pattern Apply here. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology take a decision about the single entrance test for the recruitment of Assistant professors and professors. As per the news of the local newspaper, this examination is called the National Hospitality Teacher Eligibility Test (NHTET 2020). Now candidates will recruit as per the scorecard of the NHTET 2020 Examination.
NHTET 2020 Exam(March) Application
This examination will equal to the NET examination. Recruitment in IHM (Institute of Hotel Management) and FCI (Food Craft Institute) on the basis of NHTET 2020. Here we are providing the details of Examination, exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, and seat reservation.
All over India, a total of 58 IHM (Institute of Hotel Management) and 10 FCI (Food Craft Institute). Recruitment of Associate Lecturer and Teaching Associates on the basis of the different entrance exams. There are no fixed eligibility criteria, the different institute has different criteria. But now single entrance Exam NHMTET 2020.
Important Instruction NHTET 2020 Exam:
- After the successful completion of the exam, authority will conduct the exam again in June 2020.
- National Hospitality Teacher Eligibility Test (NHTET 2020) conducted by NCHMCT.
- Through NHTET eligible for Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates in NCHMCT affiliated IHMs.
- Citizen of India and fulfill other criteria.
- NHTET qualifies candidates right to apply against any vacancy in Central Government Institute, State Government Institute, PSU Institute or Private Institute.
- NHTET valid certificate is mandatory to apply posts in IHM.
- There will be no negative mark for the question not attempted.
NHTET 2020 Exam March Exam Date:
|Online Application will starts||January 2020|
|Last Date of Application form||2020|
|Last Date of Payment Date and receipt print||Feb 2020|
|Admit Card will available||March 2020|
|Examination Date||March 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
NHTET 2020 Exam March Application fees:
|GEN/OBC/Category (Male candidates)||800 Rs.|
|SC/ST/PD Category (Female Candidates)||400 Rs.|
NHTET 2020 Exam March Qualification Criteria:
- For General Category age is 30 yrs.
- For OBC Category age is 33 yrs
- For SC/ST/PWD age is 35 yrs.
- Age will be counted on 31 March 2019
- The candidates who want to apply for the NHTET 2020 must-have Full-time Bachelor’s degree (BBA-HM/BHM/BHMCT) from a recognized college with minimum 60% marks and with at least 2 years Industry Experience after obtaining Degree.
- IT is not included in the experience.
- Degree must be full time.
- Candidates must have to hold Full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Hotel Management /Hotel Hospitality with a minimum 60% marks.
- Master degree final year candidates or passed candidates is also eligible for this examination.
NHTET 2020 Exam March Validity:
- NHTET 2017 Qualified candidates allow to apply Associate professor and Teaching Associates posts.
- The maximum age to apply for this post is 30 yrs for the unreserved category ( 05 years age relaxation for reserved category).
- NHTET score card will valid only one year (31 March 2020)
Note: Do not believe on fake information present in other websites. Here we are providing all official details about the examination date. Online Application link will be activated on April 2020.
NHTET 2020 Exam March Passing Criteria:
The candidates are required to obtain following min marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Aggregate of 03 Papers as given below:
NHTET 2020 Exam March Exam Centers:
How to Apply for NHTET 2020 Exam March Application form:
- The candidates who want to apply for the NHTET 2020 must visit the official site.
- Click on the Registration tab and fill online application.
- Candidates should have to purchase a demand draft from any approved Bank for the requisite amount of application fee before filling up the form since the DD number will be required to fill the form.
- Fill all details as per your document and information must be correct.
- Required to uploads the scanned images of photographs and Signature.
- Review your application form details
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
- Send the printed application form with their Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of ‘NCHMCT’ payable at Delhi/Noida
Mailing of Print out of the filled-in application form along with fee:
After online submission of the form, the candidate will be able to get print out of his/ her filled in application form containing three pages. The last page, in which it is marked as ‘to be sent to NCHMCT’ be sent to the Council along with Demand Draft for the amount prescribed as application fee latest gave a date. No other document needs to attach.
NHTET 2020 Exam March Application Syllabus:
Paper-I (50 MCQ) will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test aptitude towards teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness/ knowledge of the candidate.
Paper-II (50 MCQ) will consist of Nutrition, Food Science, General Management, hotel accounts ( for hospitality-related teaching posts ) and Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Sales and Marketing and Economics ( for management related teaching posts ).
Paper-III (100 MCQ) will consist of 100 multiple choice questions from the four core areas of
hospitality i.e. Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and House Keeping Management.
NHTET 2020 Application correction:
- The application correction process will declared official authority.
- The applicant requires to log in there account to make the correction.
- Applicant can make correction in application form through correction process.
- After the correction is done candidate takes a print out for the use.
- we will provide a link soon the same here on this page.
NHTET 2020 Exam March Application Admit Card:
- Go to the official site of NHTET 2020.
- Click on the Admit card tab and enter your credentials such as a unique user name and password.
- After submit the details admit card will be displayed.
- Admit card will contains all necessary details of Examination.
- Admit card will be used during the document verification.
Answer key Merit list / Score Card and Result:
- After examination, official answer key will be updated on the website.
- Candidates can check their performance in the examination.
- Candidates can challenge the answer with proof in prescribed format.
- Then concern authority will release the merit list on the basis of the written examination.
- Then candidates can download the scorecard and eligible for the IHM and FCI recruitment.