LPU NEST 2019 Application form Exam Date Pattern Eligibility Apply here. National Entrance Screening Test (LPU NEST 2019) will be conducted to offer admission in 5 years of integrated M.Sc programmes at NISER (National Institute of Science Education & Research), Bhubaneshwar. NEST 2019 application form will be available from first week of January.
NEST 2019 Application form Exam Date
NEST 2019 Application Exam Date:
Here we have mentioned the tentative exam schedule for NEST 2019:
|Online Application availability||First week of January 2019|
|Last date to application form||First week of March 2019|
|Admit card released||Second week of April 2019|
|Examination date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Third week of June 2019|
NEST 2019 Application Form:
Applying candidates can check the NEST Registration 2019 details from below:
- First of all candidates can register via official website.
- In the next step, candidate login to apply to fill their personal and educational details.
- Scanned images of signature and photograph as per given specification.
- Before final submit, review your application.
- Pay fee via online process.
- Take printout of the application form for further process
NEST 2019 Application Fee:
- NEST 2018 application fee will be (Seven hundred) Rs. 700/-(General & OBC) and Rs. 350/- (SC, ST and female & PWD) candidates of all other categories.
- General & OBC Candidates: Candidates should born on or after August 01, 1998.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: There is a five years of age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 10+2) standard or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed in any three subjects from the following Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology as subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must score 60% marks or equivalent in Class 12th standard (55% marks for SC/ST/PD categories).
- Intermediate appearing Students can also eligible.
NEST 2019 Application Exam Pattern:
|Marking Scheme||No Negative marking|
NEST 2019 Syllabus:
There is not any fixed syllabus for the General section. Generally, the syllabus follows the pattern of NCERT and CBSE science as per the Class 10th and 12th standards.
NEST 2019 Admit Card:
The NEST admit card will be download from the official site of NEST Authority. Candidates can download hall ticket via using their registration number and password. Admit card will contain the name, venue, roll number, address, and important instruction.
NEST 2019 Counselling procedure:
NEST counselling process will be organized by the concern authority through offline mode. Students have to report to the counselling venue at the specified date & timing. Candidates have to bring the original documents along with them at the time of counselling.
Documents Required for Admission/Counselling:
- Class 10th & Class 12th mark sheet & passing certificates.
- NEST 2018 admit card & score card.
- Category/PWD and other certificate (if applicable).
- Recent passport size colour photographs.