NEET UG Counselling 2020 Registration Dates Rounds, MBBS/BDS Course Procedure Choices Allotment result. The NEET 2020 Medical Exam centralized counselling will be managed by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). MCC is constituted by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. NEET 2020 counselling will be started from the third week of June 2020. NEET 2020 qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process.
NEET UG Counselling 2020
State Counselling will be conducted by Respective state Authority.
NEET UG Counselling 2020 Registration Details:
As per the notification of NEET 2020 counselling procedure will be organized in three rounds. The procedure of NEET online counselling is given below:
- First round of counselling: June 2020
- Last date of Joining: July 2020
- Second round of counselling: July 2020
- Last Date of Joining: July 2020
- Mop up round: Aug 2020
- Last Date of Joining: Aug 2020
Online Registration Procedure for NEET UG Counselling 2020:
- Visit the official site of NEET 2020 Counselling Website.
- Fill the registration form to participate in NEET 2020 counselling
- Without registration, candidates will not able to participate in the counselling procedure.
- After registration, candidates will get a credential (USER ID & PASSWORD).
Apply For NEET UG Counselling 2020 Registration.
Choice Filling & Locking:
- Login your account via user id and password.
- Candidates have to select the medical/dental colleges & courses (MBBS/BDS) as per their preference.
- After final selection, candidates have to click on “Save” button & lock their choices.
- Candidates will receive a message or email related to the allotted course & colleges after a few days of the counselling process.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank and fill choices.
- If seat will be not allotted, participate in second counselling.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
- After result publication, candidates should have to report in the allotted college and confirm their seat by paying the course fee.
- In case, the candidate failed to report in the allotted college at the given time interval the seats will be cancel and allotted to next candidates.
Documents required at the time of Admission (Photocopy and Original):
- Class X and XII Mark Sheets and their passing certificates
- NEET 2019 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Caste/Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Six color Passport size photograph
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof (Adhaar Card, Voter ID, School ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc).