NEET Super Speciality 2019: Application form Exam Date Eligibility|| NEET SS 2019. NEET SS (Super Speciality) Exam Date has released by the National Board of Examination. As per the news, NEET SS Examination online application will be available soon.
NEET Super Speciality 2019
NEET Super Speciality 2019
NEET SS 2019 Examination conducting for the admission in advance courses like DM, MCH, PDCC. NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 will be organised by the National Board of Examination. NBE said, “As per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956/10 NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 will be organised.
NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 examination will be Computer Based Exam (CBT). NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 Exam composed 200 multiple choice questions related to the courses. As per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956/10, any other exam will not be included.
But AIIMS (New Delhi), PGIMER (Chandigarh), Shri Chitra (Thiruvananthapuram), NIMHANS (Bangluru), JIPMER and Pondicherry in not include in NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 Examination.
NEET SS 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by July 2019 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned below can apply for NEET-SS 2019.
- Candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after July 2019 or likely to qualify after July 2019 need not apply in NEET-SS 2019 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
NEET Super Speciality 2019 Registration/Application:
- Candidates can browse official site of NBE.
- Create profile or make registration.
- After getting registration login to apply and fill all mandatory details.
- Pay application fees and save system generated application form and fees proof.
Application Fees NEET Super Speciality 2019:
- Application is 3750 Rs. can pay via online or offline mode.
- Fees cannot refund in any case.
NEET Super Speciality 2019: Exam Date:
NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 Exam
|Online Application form/Registration||April 2019|
|Last Date of Application form/Registration||May 2019|
|Examination Date||June 2019|
|Answer key will be available||July 2019|
|Result Declaration of NEET 2019||July 2019|
|Seat Allotments||September 2019|
Exam Pattern NEET Super Speciality 2019:
- The question paper will consist of 200 MCQs with single correct response.
- There will be a separate question paper for all the above mentioned specialties. For example, a candidate with MS/DNB (General Surgery) will take the test in General Surgery specialty and a candidate with MD/DNB (Paediatrics) will take the test in Paediatrics specialty, irrespective of their desirous DM/MCh course(s).
- The duration of the test shall be 2½ hours.
- A candidate can appear for only one specialty.
- Negative marking will be allowed.
NEET-SS 2019 specialities section:
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Respiratory Medicine
Note: For MCh Head & Neck Surgery Course, eligible candidates will appear in either ENT or General Surgery. Interested candidates with MCh/DNB in Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery shall appear in General Surgery paper.
Admit Card NEET Super Speciality 2019:
- Candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card.
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- Photographs must be clean, digital, clear.
- Candidate is required to bring the admit card to the Test centre along with an identification document as mentioned below.
- Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it.
Counselling NEET Super Speciality 2019:
- National Board of Education will be declaring the result of NEET-SS specialty-wise along with their scores.
- NBE will not be declaring any combined merit list for Medical/Surgical/Paediatrics groups etc or for any specific super specialty course.
- The final merit rank and eligibility for super specialty courses will be determined at the level of the concerned States/ Counseling Authorities based on NEET-SS scores.
Procedure of Seat Allotment:
- NEET-SS 2019 result will commence on July 2019 & result data data will be shared by NBE with the concerned States/Counseling Authorities.
- Candidates will contact/apply to the concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling Authority(s) of the States/ for admission based on their choice and fulfillment of eligibility criteria, applicable regulations
- Merit list will be prepared by the concerned states.
- Candidates will participate in the common Counseling for Admission to DM/MCh courses conducted by the State/Counseling Authority based on their choice and fulfillment of eligibility criteria, applicable regulations etc