NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality: NEET SS 2019 (Super Speciality) Exam Date will be released by the National Board of Examination. As per the news, NEET SS 2019 Examination online application will be available soon.
NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality
About the NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality Exam:
NEET SS 2019 Examination conducting for the admission in advance courses like DM, MCH, PDCC. NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 will be organised by the National Board of Examination. NBE said, “As per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956/10 NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 will be organised.
But AIIMS (New Delhi), PGIMER (Chandigarh), Shri Chitra (Thiruvananthapuram), NIMHANS (Bangluru), JIPMER and Pondicherry in not include in NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 Examination.
NEET SS 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates must be pass/appearing post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by 15th July 2019 .
- Candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15thJuly 2019 or likely to qualify after 15th July 2018 need not apply in NEET-SS 2019
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality Registration/Application:
- Step 1: Open the website of National Board of Education
- Step 2: Create profile or make registration.
- Step 3: Login and fill application form.
- Step 4: Pay application fees and print application form.
Application Fees NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality:
- Application will three thousand seven hundred fifty rupees (Rs. 3750). can pay via online or offline mode.
- Fees cannot refund in any case.
NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality Exam Date:
NEET SS (Super Speciality) 2019 Exam
|Online Application form/Registration||Second week of April 2019|
|Deadline of Application form/Registration||Second week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||Second week of June 2019|
|Answer key will be available||July 2019|
|Announcement of Result||July 2019|
|Seat Allotments||September 2019|
Exam Pattern NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality:
- The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice questions.
- Duration of test will be 02:30 hours
- A candidate can appear for only one paper at a time.
- Negative marking will be applicable.
- There will be a separate question paper for all the above mentioned specialties.
- For example, a candidate with MS/DNB (General Surgery) will take the test in General Surgery 2019 and a candidate with MD/DNB (Paediatrics) will take the test in Paediatrics 2019, irrespective of their desirous DM/MCh course(s).
NEET SS 2019 specialities section:
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Respiratory Medicine
Note: For MCh Head & Neck Surgery Course, eligible candidates will appear in either ENT or General Surgery. Interested candidates with MCh/DNB in Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery shall appear in General Surgery paper.
Admit Card NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality:
- Candidate needs to visit the NBE website to get the copy of Admit card.
- Candidates need to affix latest photograph of minimum 35×45 mm.
- Candidate is required to bring the admit card along with an identification document.
- Read all instruction carefully.
Counselling NEET SS 2019 Super Speciality:
- National Board of Education will be declared the result with score card.
- National Board of Education will not be declaring any combined merit list for Medical/Surgical/Paediatrics groups etc or for any specific super 2019 course.
- Counselling/merit list will be prepared state wise.
Procedure of Seat Allotment:
- NEET-SS 2019 result will commence on 15th July 2019 & result data will be shared by NBE with the concerned States/Counseling Authorities.
- Candidates will contact/apply to the concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling Authority(s) of the States/ for admission based on their choice and fulfillment of eligibility criteria, applicable regulations