NEET PG 2019 Registration : A notification is about to be issued for the exam of NEET PG 2019. NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate) happens to one of the most popular PG Medical Entrance examination in India.
NEET PG 2019 Registration
The exam is conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examinations) to offer admission to the candidates in the courses like that of MD/MS etc. All the applicants who are waiting for the official notification of the NEET PG 2019 Exam can check the complete details related to the same here.
Important dates NEET 2019 Registration:
|Online registration starts||31 October 2018|
|Deadline to register online||27 November 2018|
|Admit card issue date||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||07 January 2019|
|Declaration of result||31 January 2019|
|Counselling begins||After the result announcement|
NEET PG 2019 Registration Procedure:
- Applicants are required to apply for NEET PG 2019 Exam via online mode
- Applications for NEET PG 2019 Exam will be accepted from 4th week of September month
- The applicants are needed to go to the site of NBE to register for NEET PG Exam 2019.
- There they must click on ‘Click here to register’ option
- Now they must enter their details to register
- After registration, they are required to fill NEET PG Exam 2019 Application form
- Now submit documents after scanning
- Now submit fees
- Finally submit the NEET PG Exam 2019 Application form
NEET PG 2019 Registration fees:
- General and OBC applicants are required to submit Rs.3750 as fees
- SC/ST/PwD applicants are required to submit Rs.2750 as fees
- Fees for the NEET PG 2019 Exam can be paid via Bank Challan
- Online modes like Net Banking, Debit or Credit cards etc can also be used.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2019 Registration:
- Applicants must be Indian
- Applicants must have finished their BDS/MBBS course from BCI recognized institute to apply for MDS course.
- Applicants must have completed 1 year of Rotatory Internship on or before the date of 31st March 2018
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be held in online mode
- Duration of 3 ½ hours will be there
- No negative marking exists in exam
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG 2019 Exam Admit Card:
The Admit card of the NEET PG Exam 2019 will be out in November 2019. The applicants can download their NEET PG Exam 2019 Admit card from the official site of NBE. They must take the print out of the admit card. The applicants can also download their Admit card of NEET PG 2019 Exam here.
NEET PG 2019 Registration Result:
The Result of the NEET PG Exam 2018 will declared on the site of NBE in the month of January 2019. The applicants will have to go to site of NBE to check their Result. Also they can check their Result of NEET PG Exam 2019 here on this page.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Counselling:
Counselling for NEET PG Exam 2019 will be held after the result of the same is out. The applicants will get admissions in their desired course through NEET PG Exam 2019 Counselling.