NEET PG 2019: or NEET PG 2019 Registration Application form Exam Date Eligibility. The govt. of India is currently planning for an exit examination for the MBBS Graduate students. NEET-PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate) has been decided to be organised in the first week of December this year. Meanwhile the MCI (Medical Council of India) and the parliamentary standing committee has recommended to the Central govt. to conduct an exit examination.
NEET PG 2019 Application form Exam Date Eligibility
So due to this, the centre is planning to start the conduction of an exit examination for all the MBBS students who have just passed out of govt. and private medical colleges getting a graduate medical degree. According to the govt. all the applicants would’ve to clear this test before they start practicing medicine and also start getting admissions in the PG medical courses.
NEET PG Exam 2019 Application
This year’s NEET-PG examination is to be held in the first week of December 2018. The Union Health Ministry is trying to notify the NEET-PG exam 2016 as the exit exam for the MBBS students which may replace the myriad university level exams in which the MBBS students have to appear before they begin practicing medicine.
The ministry also has been planning to replace the screening tests for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates) with the NEET-PG exam. So the NEET-PG exam from this year onwards may become the only test in which the MBBS graduates need to appear to continue as a practitioner in the field of Medicine.
Eligibility NEET PG 2019:
- All Applicants must hold a MBBS degree, from a recognized national or international medical institute as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- All Applicants must have completed the compulsory internship. They must also have acquired permanent registration from Medical Counseling of India (MCI) or the respective State Medical Council (SMC).
- Applicants who are still pursuing their internship are eligible to apply but only if they complete their internship by March 31, 2018 else they will be not eligible for NEET PG 2019
How to Apply for NEET PG 2019 Exam:
- Candidates needs to visit the official site of NEET PG 2019.
- First of all fill registration form as per given instruction.
- Then login to apply and fill mandatory fields as per your documents.
- Next step to uploads images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Review your application form.
- Then pay application fees and print system generated application form.
Important Dates NEET PG 2019:
|Notification NEET PG 2019||Third week September 2018|
|Online Registration||End of September 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||End of October 2018|
|Admit card NEET PG 2018||Notified later|
|Examination Date||December 2018|
|Result Declaration||Second week of January 2019|
|Counselling process||End of March 2019|
NEET PG 2019 Application correction/ discrepancy:
- Incomplete application will be rejected by authority.
- Candidate can made correction during the application correction window.
- Image discrepancy will also remove during application correction.
- Before made correction read all instruction carefully.
- Application correction window will be activated in the month of October 2017.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download admit card from NEET PG Site.
- Admit card contains all information about examination.
- E-Admit card download via registration number and password.
- Admit card is compulsory for entrance examination.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling:
- NEET PG Counselling will be conducted through State wise.
- Candidates can participate in counselling through online mode.
- Candidates can fill registration form and apply for counselling.
- There will be two and three rounds for seat allotment.