NEET PG 2018 Application Correction Dates procedure. A written entrance examination is going to be held in the first week of December for which the official notification is soon going to be issued. The exam is known as NEET PG exam 2018 which will be organised by the authority known as NBE (National Board of Examinations).
NEET PG 2018 Application Correction
NBE is going to organise the NEET PG exam 2018 to provide admissions to the eligible and qualified applicants in the Medical courses of MD or MS or other post graduate diploma courses. Currently the applicants are looking and searching for the eligibility criteria for the NEET PG exam 2018. So here we have given the eligibility criteria for the NEET PG exam 2018.
NEET PG Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria and Exam Date:
The aspirants who are going to apply for the NEET PG exam 2018 must have an MBBS or provisional MBBS certificate as per the norms of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. Also, the aspirants must be having a permanent or provisional registration which must be obtained from MCI (Medical Council of India) or State Medical Council.
NEET PG 2018 Application Correction:
- Application Correction will be open in the first week of November 2017
- Candidates can make correction after final submission of application form.
- Concern authority will allow to candidates can make correction in particular application form .
- Correction window will be activated in particular time interval.
- Candidate s can make correction in name, address,contact details, center, date of birth, qualification and other fields.
- Correction last date: 27/11/2017