NEET MDS 2018 Application form Eligibility Exam Date pattern. An official notification is going to be issued by the NBE (National Board of Examinations) regarding the NEET MDS 2017.
NEET MDS 2018 Application form Eligibility Exam Date pattern
NBE is going to conduct an All India Common Entrance Examination at National Level known as NEET MDS 2018 in order to provide admissions to all the medical colleges and Institutes of India for the Master’s Dental Course like MDS etc. The candidates who are interested to apply for the NEET MDS 2018 can check the complete details here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2018:-
- The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- The Candidates must be registered with the DCI (Dental Council of India) or Any State Dental Council
- The Candidates must be having a BDS degree from a dignified college or university and must have finished their rotator internship of One Year duration from a Dignified Dental College in India on or before the 31st March 2018.
How to Apply NEET MDS 2018:
- The Candidates who are going to apply for the NEET MDS Exam 2018 must visit the official site of the same which is nbe.gov.in.
- Having reached there on the official homepage they must click on the option apply online for NEET MDS Exam 2018.
- Then after that they must fill the application form and then submit the same after making payment of the application fees.
NEET MDS Exam 2018 Application fees –
- The Candidates who are going to apply for the NEET MDS Exam 2018 must pay the application fees for the same.
- The application fees can be paid via any medium be it Debit or Credit Cards or Bank Challan etc.
- The application fees for the NEET BDS Exam 2018 will be updated here soon.
NEET MDS 2018 Exam pattern:-
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Medium of Language||English|
|No. of Questions||240|
Important Dates for NEET MDS Exam 2018:-
- Starting of Online Registration will be in 31 October 2017
- Last date to apply online is first week of 27 November 2017
- NEET MDS Exam 2018 will be held from 07 January 2018