NEET MBBS Counselling 2019 or NEET MBBS ALL India Quota Counselling 2019 Registration. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Medical Exam centralized counselling will be supervised by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
NEET MBBS Counselling 2019
Medical Counselling Committee is constituted by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Here we are providing the information about the NEET 2019 first counselling details.
NEET MBBS Counselling 2019:
- Online Registration and Choice Filling: July 2019
- Choice locking: July 2019
- Seat Allotment process: Second Week of July 2019
- Result: Mid of July 2019
- Admission in allotted colleges: End of July 2019
- Second Round choice lock: August 2019
- Seat allotment process: August 2019
- Result: August 2019
- Admission in allotted colleges: August 2018
Online Registration for NEET UG 2019 Counselling:
- Access official site of NEET 2019 Counselling.
- Click on the tab “Registration” (Registration is mandatory)
- Fill registration form to participate in NEET 2019 counselling.
- After registration, applicants will get a unique (USER ID & PASSWORD).
Choice Filling, Locking and Result:
- Login your account through user id and password.
- Applicants have to select the colleges & courses as per their preference.
- After final selection, applicants have to click on “Save” button & lock their choices.
- Applicants will get a message or email related to the allotted course & colleges after a few days of the counselling process.
- If seat not allotted, participate for second counselling.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
- After result publication, candidates should have to report in the allotted college with their fees. In case, the candidate failed to report in the allotted college at the given time interval the seats will be cancelled and allotted to next candidate.
- High School and Intermediate Mark Sheets and their passing certificates
- Entrance Exam Admit Card and Rank Card
- Caste and other Certificate (If Applicable)
- Five to Six colour passport size photograph
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof (Adhaar Card, Voter ID, School ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc).