NEET May 2019 Application or NEET 2019 or NEET May 2019 Registration Pattern Exam Date Eligibility. National Testing Agency (NTA) will be published soon the notification for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019. NEET 2019 is conducted twice a year to provide admissions to the candidates in the medical courses of the private and government colleges.
NEET May 2019 Application
- NTA announced Aadhaar Card is mandatory in NEET 2019.
- Government ready to remove NEET Attempt and max age limit as per Dainik Jagran Newspaper.
- All details are fill as per the Adhaar card (Name, DOB,Gender)
- Details of Father name and mother name as per the Class 10th certificate
- During the examination, One post card size (4 x 6 cm) photograph affixed on proforma which will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during NEET (UG)–2019 Examination. The photograph must be indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph as shown below.
- Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
- Photograph should have white background only.
- On the back side of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, Application Form number, roll number of Examination. This photograph will be collected by the Invigilator concerned after matching the photograph with the candidate appearing in the Examination.
- NIOS and Private Candidates are not eligible.
- In official notification, there is clause fo BAMS,BUMS, BHMS and Ayush.
NEET is a common medical entrance test granted by Honourable Supreme Court of India. The programmes in which admissions are provided to the candidates are MBBS, BAMS, and BDS etc. Here we are providing the complete details of NEET 2019 Examination. NEET 2019 Online Application from, Eligibility criteria, Exam dates and schedule, How to apply NEET 2019.
Eligibility NEET May 2019 Application:
- The candidates who have to apply for the NEET 2019 exam must have cleared their HSC with PCB or any other elective subject with English) as compulsory subjects.
- Students should have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- The candidates’ age must lie from 17 years to 25 years (30 yrs for reserved category) so as to apply for the NEET 2019 exam through online mode.
15% seats for all All India level (quota). 85% seats for State Quota seats (Government colleges, private, deemed universities). Admissions purely on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores.Seat Reservation in NEET 2019 Application:
Seat reservation for different categories as rules and regulation:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
How to Apply for NEET May 2019 Application:
Go to official site of NEET Examination. Read the instruction carefully before filling the online application. Click on the tab of Apply online, fill all required details and proceed forward. There have four simple to steps fill online application. As soon as possible we will update the video demonstration of filling online application NEET 2019.
- Fill Application
- Image uploads
- Pay fees
- Print application
Online Apply here
Step by Step Process:
- Go to official site of NEET 2019, click on the tab “Register”
- Fill details in registration form such as Name, Date of birth, Email ID, Gender etc.
- After submitting the details, you will get the registration number and password.
- Login to Apply for NEET 2019. Fill personal and educational details.
- Now, candidate will uploads the images as per given instruction.
- Review your application details and submit.
- Pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- You have almost done, print the application form for future reference.
|(i)||Proof of remittance of fee|
|(ii)||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application|
|(iii)||Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota|
NEET 2019 Exam pattern:
- Negative marking allowed.
- Objective type question.
- Computer based examination.
- Exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
|Section||No. of Question|
Syllabus of NEET 2019 Application:
The NEET 2019 syllabus will comprise of four parts PCB with elective subject that is Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Objective type questions will be asked from the above mentioned subjects. The syllabus is containing the XI and XII board (CBSE & NCERT).
NEET 2018 Application Exam Date (Tentative):
|Date of Examination, NEET – 2019||12-26 May 2019|
|Start Application form||Second week of March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2019|
|On-line correction of data in application form||April 2019|
|Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website*||April 2019|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||Update soon|
|Display of Answer Key*||Update soon|
|Declaration of Result*||June, 2019|
|FOR General /OBC||Rs.1400/-|
|4.||Time Schedule NEET , 2019|
|(a)||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|(b)||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|(c)||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|(d)||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/|
opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|(e)||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|(f)||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|(g)||Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|5.||Declaration of Results||June, 2019|
|6.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on Performa.|
|7.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|8.||Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet|
NEET May 2019 Cut off Marks:
NEET May 2019 Cut off will be depended on the number of students, availability of seats, level of examination. Here we are analysis the previous year NEET cut off marks.
Qualifying percentage of NEET May 2019:
|Student Category||Minimum Required %|
|General Category||50 %|
|SC/ST/OBC Category||40 %|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||45 %|