MBBS/BDS NEET Jharkhand Counselling 2019 State Quota Registration Dates. CBSE is all set to organised the Medical Counselling in the all over the states of India on the basis of the NEET score in order to provide admissions in the medical programmes like MBBS and BDS etc. The official authority will be providing the Choice Locking Option for the first Round Counselling via online mode.
NEET Jharkhand Counselling 2019
State Counselling will be conducted by the State Authority.
The candidates can lock their choices by visiting the official site of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.. The Choice Locking option will be available from 9 am to 9 pm. The candidates can also check the seat details here.
Counselling Dates (All India):
- Registration and Choice Filling: July 2019
- Choice Lock: July 2019
- Seal Allotment: Third week of July 2019
- Result: Mid of July 2019
- Admission: End of July 2019
- Second Counselling Choice filling: Aug 2019
- Seat Allotment: Second Week of Aug 2019
- Result: Mid of August 2019
- Admission: End of Aug 2019
NEET Jharkhand Counselling 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official site of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Before participate in counselling read official notification carefully.
- Candidates needs to register themselves.
- All information must be correct.
- Then proceed to fill choices of colleges and course.
- Lock the seat and wait for seat allotment result.
- If seat allotted, reporting the respective college with documents.
- Else, participate in second counselling.
- Procedure will be same for second counselling.
Apply for Counselling Fill Registration Form
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet with their passing certificate.
- Caste Category/other certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of identity.
- NEET Entrance Admit card.
- Aadhaar Card.
NEET Jharkhand Counselling 2019 Merit list:
- Selection will be made on the basis of state merit list/rank card.
- Candidates can download or check their name in the stare merit list.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for counselling process.
- Counselling will be online and Govt./Private/Deemed colleges will take participate.
- There will be two rounds.
- All document must be genuine otherwise admission will be cancelled by the authority.