NEET Helpline 2019 Counselling Contact Numbers Details. For 15% all India quota seats, NEET Counselling is managed by the DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services), Govt. of India. The Applicants who have scored above 15% All India cut-off are able to participate in All India counselling.
NEET Helpline 2019 Counselling Contact Numbers Details
In 15% All India Quota counselling, all state medical & dental colleges take part so as to offer admissions in their campuses. Through NEET counselling 2019, Applicants can get admission in medical colleges located anywhere in this country. The seats will be allotted as per the Applicants’ all India rank & choices. Applicants who are going to appear in All India Counselling can also take part in State quota counselling of their respective states. Here we have also listed the details of the NEET Helpline 2019 so that the applicants can solve their query.
Important dates for NEET Counselling 2018:
|1st Round Counselling|
|Counselling Registrations & Choice filling starting date||13th June 2018|
|Counselling Registrations Ending date||18th June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility to be provided||Till 19th June 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Choice filling and locking ending date||19th June 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment to take place on||20th June 2018 to 21st June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result to be out on||22nd June 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted colleges||23rd June to 3rd July 2018|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|New Registrations to take place from||6th July to 8th July 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility to be provided||Till 9th July 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Choice Filling and Locking||9th July 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment to take place on||10th July to 11th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result to be out on||12th July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted colleges||13th July to 22nd July 2018|
|Transfer of Non Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to State Quota (Only For 15% AIQ)||23rd July 2018 (Before 12 Noon)|
|Mop UP Round|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment to take place on||12th August to 14th August 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility to be provided||Till 15th August 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Choice Filling/Locking to take place on||15th August 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment to take place on||16th August 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result to be out on||17th August 2018|
|Reporting to take place on||18th to 26th August 2018|
|Transfer of Non Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to Deemed/Central Universities for Mop Up||27th August 2018|
NEET Helpline 2019 Details:
|Name||Contact No.||Service available only on Working Days|
|Help Desk||011-22041808||09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|Toll free No.||1800118002||09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|NEET BRANCH||9773720177, 9773720178
|09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
NEET All India Quota Counselling Procedure:
- First of all, Applicants have to register by simply going on to the official website.
- Without doing registration, Applicants will not be able to fill their choices.
- On completing the registration, a unique User ID & Password will be generated and sent to their mobile number or Email Id.
- Then they have to use the same User ID and Password in logging into their account and fill and lock their choices.
Submission of Choice & Locking:
- In this step Applicants are required to fill the choices of course & colleges as per their preferences.
- After this, they have to click on ‘Save’ button to lock their filled choices.
Seat Allotment Result:
- Now the applicants have to wait for the Seat Allotment Result.
- The seat allotment result will be declared by the authority after a few days of Choice Filling process.
- Candidates can view the allotment result on the official site.
- Candidates will receive an SMS or a Mail regarding allotment of course & college.
Modify and Lock:
- The candidates who do not feel satisfied with the allotted seats can modify their choices.
- There is a requirement to login on the official site to modify the choices.
- After modification, Candidates have to lock the choices again.
Reporting to Allotted College:
- When the seats are allotted, applicants are required to Report at their college.
- Applicants have to submit the initial fee to confirm the seat & must finish the admission formalities.
- In case the candidate happens to reach the allotted college/institute after deadline, then the seat will be transferred automatically to the next candidate.
Important documents for NEET Counselling 2019:
- 10th & 12th Marks sheet
- NEET Exam 2018 Hall Ticket
- NEET 2018 Rank Card/Rank Letter
- 6 Passport size photos
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter