NEET Exam Postpone 2020 New Exam Date Admit Card Details here. The Authority going to release an official notification for the NEET Exam 2020. NEET which is commonly known as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be going to take place on 03 May 2020. NEET is held to provide admissions to eligible applicants in the UG Medical courses like MBBS or BDS. The applicants who are going to apply for the NEET Exam 2020 can check the registration details etc here on this page.
NEET Exam Postpone 2020
Update on 25 March 2020: Due to coronavirus, may be MHRD postpone the NEET Examination or Postpone Admit Card Date. As per the source Admit card and exam date will be postponed. There is no official information yet. But as per the total lockdown, or other exams or recruitment also postponed. Official Information will be updated soon.
Update on 27 March 2020: Officially Postpone: NTA will conduct NEET-UG 2020 in the last week of May 2020. The exact date will be announced later. According to the press release “As of now, the examination is proposed to be held in the last week of May 2020. The exact date will be announced later on after assessing the situation.”
NEET Registration 2020 Dates:
|Application form issue||02 Dec 2019|
|Last date for form filling||09 Feb 2020|
|Release of admit card||27 March 2020|
|Exam date||03 May 2020|
|Result issue date||04 June 2020|
|Counseling start||Updated soon|
NEET Registration 2020 Application procedure:
- The application form will be available online.
- The applicants must reach NTA Web portal to register for NEET Exam 2020
- They must submit their personal details and documents there
- Then they have to pay fees for NEET Exam 2020
- Now printout must be taken by them of NEET Exam 2020 form
- Now keep it safe.
- Applicants must pay NEET Exam 2020 application fees
- Students who belong to Gen. and OBC category are required to pay Rs.1400 as fees.
- Students who belong to SC/ST and PwD category are required to pay Rs.750 as fees.
- One can use mediums like Debit or Credit card, NEFT, etc to make payment
- One can also use the Bank Challan medium for making payments.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE NEET Registration 2020:
- The candidates must be Indian or OCI (Overseas Candidates of India).
- The candidates must have Aadhaar Card to apply.
- The candidates must have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- They must have got a min. percentage of 50% for Gen. category, 45% for Gen. PH category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC category.
- age of students must be 17 years and max. age must be 25 years (30 years for Reserved category) as on 31st December 2019.
- The exam will be held in online mode
- Duration will be 3 hours
- A total of 180 MCQs (of 720 marks) will be there.
- Negative marking of 1 mark exists.
- The exam will be held in 8 languages.
The Syllabus of the NEET Exam 2019 will be based on the same syllabus as prescribed by the MCI. The Syllabus will include all those topics of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany which the candidates have learned in their earlier classes like 11th and 12th.