NDA 2020 Exam Date Eligibility procedure. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will b conducted the National Defence Academy (NDA 2020) and Naval Academy (NA 2020) examination for entry in Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. National Defence Academy (NDA) exam is a national level examination, which is held two times a year
NDA 2020 Exam
NDA 2020 Exam Dates
Exam Dates for NDA 2020:
|Events||NDA (1)||NDA (II)|
|Advertisement published||January 2020||June 2020|
|Application form available||January 2020||June 2020|
|Closing date for filling the application||Feb 2020||June 2020|
|Admit card released on||April 2020||August 2020|
|Examination date||April 2020||September 2020|
|Result announcement||May 2020||October 2020|
NDA 2020 Application Form:
- NDA 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode through the website.
- NDA 2020 Registration will be done in two parts (PART-I and PART-II)
- PART I for candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- PART-II for candidates has to uploads images and payment process.
- Accept the declaration and take a printout of NDA application form for further use.
- For General & OBC candidates application fee will be Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors are exempted from fee.
- The fee payment can be pay through online (Net/Credit/Debit) and offline (bank challan via SBI Bank)
NDA 2020 Application-Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Only Male candidates can apply for this examination.
- NDA-I Age Limit: Candidates must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates must have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: Candidates should have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) or equivalent exam from the recognised board by the Central /State Government.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have completed the Intermediate (Class 12th) or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
NDA 2020 Syllabus:
- The syllabus has been categorised into two sections, i.e. Mathematics & General Ability Test.
- The mathematics section will contain topics of Class 12th standard.
- The general ability section is categorised into two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge.
NDA 2020 Admit Card:
- UPSC will be issued E-Admit card for NDA 2020 Exam on (upsc.gov.in)
- Admit card will be downloading through Date of birth and registration number.
- The admit card includes all details about the examination.
NDA 2020 Answer Key:
- Answer key will be issued after the examination.
- Official answer key of NDA 2019 will be available in Pdf format.
- With the help of answer key, candidates will get a rough idea about the exam.
NDA 2020 Selection Process:
Phase 1: SSB Interview:
- Candidates have to appear for the SSB Interview round.
- SSB details present in the call letter.
- There will be of two rounds.
- Stage 1 will comprise of OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test).
- Stage 2 will have Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO Tasks), Psychology Tests, Interview & Conference.
Medical Examination & Document Verification:
- Candidates have to bring their original testimonial of Class 12th or equivalent exam (Mark sheets + Passing certificates)
- Documents will be verified after clearing the SSB Interview round.
- After clearing the SSB round, shortlisted candidates have to go through the medical test.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Finally qualifies candidates merit list will be released.