NDA 2019 Exam Date Eligibility procedure. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will b conducted National Defence Academy (NDA 2019) and Naval Academy (NA 2019) examination for entry in Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. National Defence Academy (NDA) exam is a national level examination, which is held two times in a year
NDA 2019 Exam
NDA 2019 Exam Dates
Exam Dates for NDA 2019:
|Events||NDA (1)||NDA (II)|
|Advertisement published||January 2019||June 2019|
|Application form available||January 2019||07 June 2019|
|Closing date for filling the application||Feb 2019||June 2019|
|Admit card released on||April 2019||August 2019|
|Examination date||April 2019||September 2019|
|Result announcement||May 2019||October 2019|
NDA 2019 Application Form:
- NDA 2019 Application Form will be available via online mode through the website.
- NDA 2019 Registration will be done in two parts (PART-I and PART-II)
- PART I for candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- PART-II for candidates have to uploads images and payment process.
- Accept the declaration and take printout of NDA application form for further use.
NDA 2019 Application Fee:
- For General & OBC candidates application fee will be Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors are exempted from fee.
- The fee payment can be pay through online (Net/Credit/Debit) and offline (bank challan via SBI Bank)
NDA 2019 Application-Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Only Male candidates can apply for this examination.
- NDA-I Age Limit: Candidates must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates must have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: Candidates should have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) or equivalent exam from recognised board by the Central /State Government.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have completed the Intermediate (Class 12th) or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
NDA 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
NDA 2019 Syllabus:
- The syllabus has been categorised into two sections, i.e. Mathematics & General Ability Test.
- The mathematics section will contain topics of Class 12th standard.
- The general ability section is categorised into two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge.
NDA 2019 Admit Card:
- UPSC will be issued E-Admit card for NDA 2019 Exam on (upsc.gov.in)
- Admit card will be downloading through Date of birth and registration number.
- The admit card includes all details about the examination.
NDA 2019 Answer Key:
- Answer key will be issued after the examination.
- Official answer key of NDA 2019 will be available in Pdf format.
- With the help of answer key, candidates will get a rough idea about the exam.
NDA 2019 Selection Process:
Phase 1: SSB Interview:
- Candidates have to appear for the SSB Interview round.
- SSB details present in the call letter.
- There will be of two rounds.
- Stage 1 will comprise of OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test).
- Stage 2 will have Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO Tasks), Psychology Tests, Interview & Conference.
Medical Examination & Document Verification:
- Candidates have to bring their original testimonial of Class 12th or equivalent exam (Mark sheets + Passing certificates)
- Documents will be verified after clearing the SSB Interview round.
- After clearing the SSB round, shortlisted candidates have to go through the medical test.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Finally qualifies candidates merit list will be released.