NDA 2019 Application Correction NDA Application form. UPSC NDA Exam 2019 Application Exam Date. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts NDA & NA Examination. Every year large number of candidates appears in this Examination. UPSC conduct NDA and NA Exam twice in a year in mid of April and September.
NDA 2019 Application Correction
|Name of the exam||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy|
|Conducting body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam type||All Over the India|
|Mode of Paper||English and Hindi|
|Exam Mode||Pen paper Based|
|Application Correction||No window correction after submitting application form|
|Application form Mode||Online Only|
|Commerce Stream||Only eligible for Indian Army|
Important Dates for NDA Exam 2019 Application (NDA I):
|Notification Date||Third week of January 2019|
|Online Application process||Third week of January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application process||Second week of February 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||Two weeks before exam|
|Examination date||End of April 2019|
Important Dates For NDA Exam 2019 Application (NDA II):
|Date of Notification||First week of June 2019|
|Online Application process||First week of June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||End of June 2019|
|Examination date||First week of September 2019|
Educational Qualification and Age limit:
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy – Candidate should have completed Class XII Exam from recognised board.
- Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and Cadet Entry Scheme (10+2) at Indian Naval Academy – Candidate should have Cleared Class XII with Math and Physics from recognised board.
- For NDA-I Exam, students should be born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2001.
- For NDA-II Exam, students should be born between 2nd January 1999 to 1st July 2002.
NDA Exam 2019 Application Form:
- Access official website (www.upsc.gov.in)
- Click on the registration link and feed your personal details
- After getting username and password, login to apply for NDA Exam
- Fill require details (read instruction carefully).
- Recheck your application form.
- Pay fee via Online and Offline mode.
- Print out final application form.
NDA 2019 Application Correction:
- Candidates can make correction during the part-I registration.
- Once the application form submit then correction will not allow.
- There is no window correction facility for candidates.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- All information must be correct.
NDA Exam 2019 Application Fee:
- For General and OBC students pay 100/= Rs
- Free of cost for SC/ST students or sons of JCOs/NCOs
NDA Exam 2019 Selection process:
The selection process of NDA 2019 will complete in three stages
- Written examination
- Personal Interview at SSB centres allotted by SSC
- Medical Fitness
NDA 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be categorised into two sections- Maths & General Ability.
- There will be 120 total questions scoring total 300 marks for Maths section and 150 questions scoring total 600 marks for General Ability Section.
- NDA examination will be 900 total marks.
- The duration of examination for section I will be 02:30 hour’s minutes and for section II will be 02:30 hours.
- Negative Marking allowed
NDA Exam 2019 Physical Standards:
Candidate must fulfil all the physical standards norms such as height weight and eye sight.
Height/weight standard for Army/Air Force:
|Height (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Without shoe||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height/Weight for Navy:
|Height (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Without shoe||16 years||18 years||20 years|
Eyesight Criteria for Navy:
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6|
|Corrected with glass||6/6/|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5|
|Limits of color perception||I|
Eyesight criteria for Air Force:
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6, 6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)|
|Limits of Myopia||Nil|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+2.00 D Dph|
|Color Vision||CPI (MLT)|
N-5 each eye