NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application or NCHMCT JEE 2020 Registration form Exam Date Pattern. Notification of the exam will be issued by the National Council for Hotel Management and Category Technology. Here we are providing the full details about the examination.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application
NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam conducted by the NCHMCT in order to provide admissions to the candidates in the State and Central Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management for the HM Courses like B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration Courses. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via below given link.
Eligibility Criteria NCHMCT JEE 2020:
Educational Qualifications –
- The Candidates must have done their 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- They must have English as their compulsory subject.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
Age limit –
- The General and OBC Candidates age must not be more than 22 years old as of 1st July 2020.
- The SC/ST category candidates must not more than 25 years old as of 1st July 2020.
Physical Fitness –
- The candidates will be required to present a Physical Fitness Certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
Reservation Details of Seats –
- About 15% Seats are reserved for SC category candidates and 7.5% seats are reserved for the ST category candidates.
- Seat reservations will be provided as per state/central rules and regulations.
How to Apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application form:
- Access the official site which is nchm.nic.in.
- There they must register on the site
- Fill personal and educational details.
- Recheck application all information must be correct and true.
- Submit and process to pay application fees via online and offline.
- Print system generated application form for future reference.
Application fees –
- The application fee can be paid by any mode be it Debit or Credit card, NEFT, E-challan, etc.
- The application fee for the Exam will be updated after the issuing of the official notification.
Application Correction and Image Discrepancy:
- Candidates must upload digital and scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Images must be well resized as per the given criteria.
- All enter information must be the same as the original document.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The size of the image and signature have already mentioned in the instruction.
Admit Card –
- E-Admit Card will be available on the Web portal.
- The admit card will be available in the month of April 2020 onwards.
- Admit Carry all details regarding the examination.
- Admit Card will be used in the counseling process.
- Follow all instructions will mention in the admit card.
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application form:
|Starting date to apply online||1 January 2020|
|Ending date to submit online||20 March 2020|
|Application fee submission date||21 March 2020|
|Admit card releasing date||7 April 2020|
|Exam will take place on||25 April 2020|
|Result declaration date||15 May 2020|
|Result Correction (if any)||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling||Last week of May 2020|