NCHMCT JEE Application Correction 2020 Image Discrepancy. NCHMCT JEE 2020 written examination was organised by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Centralised counselling will be started in the month of May 2020.
NCHMCT JEE Application Correction 2020
Last Date Extend 31 March 2020
Seat allotment will be done by the counseling process. The qualified candidate will be called for the Counselling process. NCHMCT JEE written examination will be held in April 2020 at all over India.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Important dates:
|Application form Opening date||1st January 2020|
|Ending date of form submission||31 March 2020|
|Application fee submission date||21 March 2020|
|Admit card declaration date||7th April 2020|
|Exam will take place on||25th April 2020|
|Result releasing date||15th May 2020|
|Result Correction (if any)||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling||Last week of May 2020|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Correction Image Discrepancy
- NCHMCT JEE Application correction windows will activate in the Second of April.
- Candidates can make corrections in application fields such as name, education qualification, years, DOB., image discrepancy and contact details.
- All information must be genuine and the same as your original documents.
- Adhaar card is mandatory.
- Candidate needs to log in to their account and make corrections in a particular field.
- After correction, candidates need to save their application.
- The correction window will be activated for a particular time period.
- Authority will give once time correction only.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Image Specification:
- Photographs must be clean and not blur.
- Do not uploads selfies and mobile phone images.
- Images must be scanned in high dp.
- The size of the image must not exceed 50 kb.
The incomplete application form will be rejected
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Identify Proof.
- NCHMCT JEE Entrance Hall Ticket.
- Two recent passport size color photographs
- Rank Card/Score Card.
- Web counselling allotment letter
- Fees Draft