NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application or NCHMCT JEE 2019 Registration form Exam Date Pattern. Notification of NCHMCT JEE 2019 will be issued by the National Council for Hotel Management and Category Technology. Here we are providing the full details about the examination.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application
NCHMCT JEE is national level exam conducted by the NCHMCT in order to provide admissions to the candidates in the State and Central Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management for the HM Courses like B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration Courses. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via below given link.
Eligibility Criteria NCHMCT JEE 2019:
Educational Qualifications –
- The Candidates must have done their 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- They must have English as their compulsory subject.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
Age limit –
- The General and OBC Candidates age must not be more than 22 year old as on 1st July 2019.
- The SC/ST category candidates must not more than 25 years old as on 1st July 2019.
Physical Fitness –
- The candidates will be required to present a Physical Fitness Certificate at the time of the admission.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
Reservation Details of Seats –
- About 15% Seats are reserved for SC category candidates and 7.5% seats are reserved for the ST category candidates.
- Seat reservation will be provided as per state/central rules and regulation.
How to Apply NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application form:
- Access the official site which is nchm.nic.in.
- There they must register on the site
- Fill personal and educational details.
- Recheck application all information must be correct and true.
- Submit and process to pay application fees via online and offline.
- Print system generated application form for future reference.
Application fees –
- The application fee which can be paid by any mode be it Debit or Credit card, NEFT, E-challan etc.
- The application fee for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam will be updated after the issuing of the official notification.
Application Correction and Image Discrepancy:
Candidates must be uploads digital and scanned image of photograph and signature. Images must be well resized as per given criteria. All enter information must be same as original document. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Size of image and signature has already mention in the instruction.
Admit Card –
- E-Admit Card will be available on NCHMCT JEE 2019 Web portal.
- The admit card will be available in the month of April 2019 onwards.
- Admit Carry all details regarding the examination.
- Admit Card will be used in counselling process.
- Follow all instruction will mention in the admit card.
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application form:
- Online Application form available from December 2018
- Last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE Exam is April 2019
- Admit card of NCHMCT JEE Exam will be out in April 2019
- NCHMCT JEE Exam will be held in April 2019
- Result of NCHMCT JEE Exam will be out in 3rd week of May 2019
- Counselling process: Last week of May to June 2019