NATA 2020 Application or NATA 2020 Registration or NATA 2020 Exam Date Pattern Eligibility Apply here. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test for Architecture. NATA 2020 is conducted by Council of Architecture. On the basis of NATA Exam 2020, Scorecard candidates can take admission in various colleges in B.Arch Course.
NATA 2020 Application
For First Session:
|Registration form will start from||January 2020|
|Ending date of application||March 2020|
|Image uploads and application fee payment allowed till||March 2020|
|Confirmation page printing date till||March 2020|
|Registration correction window||March 2020|
|Declaration of admit card||April 2020|
|Examination will take place||April 2020|
|Result to be announced||May 2020|
For Second Session:
|Registration form starting date||January 2020|
|Application form ending date||June 2020|
|Image uploads and application fee payment allowed till||June 2020|
|Confirmation page printing date till||June 2020|
|Registration correction date||June 2020|
|Admit card to be announced||June 2020|
|Examination will take place||July 2020|
|Result to be announced||July 2019|
NEET 2020 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have completed their standard Class 10 Exam or equivalent examination.
- For B.Arch program, students should have passed Class 12th (10+2) Exam or equivalent exam with mathematics subject.
- There is no procedure of lateral entry admission.
- NATA score card is valid for 02 yrs from the year of appearing.
- The examination fee for NATA is Rs. 1000.
- NATA Exam 2020 Application fees will be pay via online mode.
Schedule of Examination:
Exam Pattern of Drawing Test:
How to Apply for NATA 2020:
- Candidates can visit the official site of the authority.
- Directly click on the link “Apply for NATA 2020”.
- Fill registration and try to log in for applying.
- Fill the application form as per given instruction.
- Then proceed to uploads the scanned images of Photographs and signature.
- Pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Finally, the print system generated application form for future reference.
- Applicants can make correction in particular application during the application correction window.
- Correction window will be activated in the month of Feb 2020 for a particular time period.
- Applicants can make correction in name, DOB, Category, exam center, codes, year and other fields.
- Read the notification carefully.
NATA 2020 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card will be published on the official web portal.
- Admit card carry all information of entrance examination.
- Admit card is compulsory.
- Admit card will be used during the seat allotment process.
The candidates wish to get admission in B.Arch course has to get at least 40% score in NATA (according to Council of Architecture Admission Guidelines).
NATA 2020 Application Syllabus:
- The NATA Exam 2020 test has been categorized into two sections.
- The drawing test to check the ability of the candidate to sketch a given object, sense of perspective drawing, understanding of proportion and scale.
- The aesthetic sensitivity to judge of Analytical reasoning, Architectural awareness, Mental Ability, Imaginative comprehension, and expression.
NATA Exam 2020 Scorecard /Result:
- The result (Scorecard) will be available on the Official web portal of NATA.
- The mark sheet uploaded from NATA server will only be considered, not the print outs, etc. The candidates can use the print out only in case if it is required by the admission authority.
- The scorecard will be valid for up to two years.
NATA COA (Council of Architecture)(A Statutory Autonomous Body of Government of India under the Architects Act, 1972)India Habitat Centre, Core 6-A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003