NATA 2019 Application or NATA 2019 Registration or NATA 2019 Exam Date Pattern Eligibility Apply here. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test for Architecture. NATA 2019 is conducted by Council of Architecture. On the basis of NATA Exam 2019 Score card candidates can take admission in various colleges in B.Arch Course.
NATA 2019 Application
NATA 2019 Application Exam Date:
For First Session:
|Registration form will be starts drom||24th January 2019|
|Ending date of application||11th March 2019|
|Image uploads and application fee payment allowed till||15th March 2019|
|Confirmation page printing date till||18th March 2019|
|Registration correction window||12th – 15th March 2019|
|Declaration of admit card||1st April 2019|
|Examination will take place||14th April 2019|
|Result to be announced||3rd May 2019|
For Second Session:
|Registration form starting date||24th January 2019|
|Application form ending date||12th June 2019|
|Image uploads and application fee payment allowed till||15th June 2019|
|Confirmation page printing date till||17th June 2019|
|Registration correction date||15th – 17th June 2019|
|Admit card to be announced||24th June 2019|
|Examination will take place||7th July 2019|
|Result to be announced||21st July 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have completed their standard Class 10 Exam or equivalent examination.
- For B.Arch programme, students should have passed Class 12th (10+2) Exam or equivalent exam with mathematics subject.
- There is no procedure of lateral entry admission.
- NATA score card is valid for 02 yrs from the year of appearing.
NATA 2019 Examination fee:
- The examination fee for NATA is Rs. 1000.
- NATA Exam 2018 Application fess will be pay via online mode.
NATA 2018 Schedule of Examination:
Exam Pattern of Drawing Test:
How to Apply for NATA 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official site of NATA 2019.
- Directly click on the link “Apply for NATA 2019”.
- Fill registration and try to login for apply.
- Fill application form as per given instruction.
- Then proceed to uploads the scanned images of Photographs and signature.
- Pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Finally print system generated application form for future reference.
NATA 2019 Application correction:
- Applicants can make correction in particular application during the application correction window.
- Correction window will be activated in the month of Feb 2019 for particular time period.
- Applicants can make correction in name, DOB, Category, exam center, codes, year and other fields.
- Read notification carefully.
NATA 2019 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card will be published on official web portal.
- Admit card carry all information of entrance examination.
- Admit card is compulsory.
- Admit card will be used during the seat allotment process.
NATA 2019 Qualifying Score:
The candidates wish to get admission in B.Arch course has to get at least 40% score in NATA (according to Council of Architecture Admission Guidelines).
NATA 2018 Application Syllabus:
- The NATA Exam 2018 test has been categorised into two sections.
- The drawing test to check the ability of candidate to sketch a given object, sense of perspective drawing, understanding of proportion and scale.
- The aesthetic sensitivity to judge of Analytical reasoning, Architectural awareness, Mental Ability, Imaginative comprehension and expression.
NATA Exam 2019 Score card /Result:
- NATA Exam 2019 result (Score card) will be available on Official web portal of NATA.
- The mark sheet uploaded from NATA server will only be considered, not the print outs etc. The candidates can use the print out only in case if it is required by the admission authority.
- The NATA Exam 2019 score card will be valid up to two years.
NATA COA (Council of Architecture)(A Statutory Autonomous Body of Government of India under the Architects Act, 1972)India Habitat Centre, Core 6-A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003