MTV Hustle 2020 Season 2 Registration Audition Dates City Venues. MTV Hustle is the first rap reality show in India. The show was first Judged by Raftaar, Nucleya and Raja Kumari. The show was hosted by Gaelyn Mendonca & telecasted on MTV India. The show has successfully completed its first season and now makers of the show are ready to come up with the new season 2.
MTV Hustle 2020 Season 2
So, those participants who have a Rap talent must participate in this show. The show provides the Best platform for all contestants to perform their talent in front of the Audience and Judges. Contestants need to participate must fill the application form through the official site of the channel. Here through this post, we also provide all the necessary details about MTV Husel Season 2 2020.
- The show opens only for the Rappers whose age 18 years old or above.
- The show opens only for the Indian nationality and must have proof of Nationality.
- The show opens for both male & female candidates
- Candidates must have to carry Adhaar card, age proof, contact details.
- The participant must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
- Participants must agree with all the terms and conditions of the show.
MTV Hustle 2020 Season 2 Registration Process:
- Participants can apply direct through the voot.com or VOOT app.
- Participants need to find the “Apply” link and click on it.
- Then, Now read all terms and conditions carefully and fill the application form.
- Participants fill the details such as Name of applicant, contact details, age, aadhaar card.
- Make Sure all details must be Valid or Correct otherwise, form rejected.
- After filling the details, upload rapping video (size & pixel details available at voot).
- After all that process, if your application form gets selected official team calls you for the next process.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Aadhar number.
- Upload Video.
- Valid Email ID.
- Active Mobile Number.
At the Audition time, participants need to carry all original documents. We will be listed below all document details here on this page.
- Proof of Age.
- Proof of Nationality.
- Aadhar Card.
- Medical Certificate.
- Recently Captured passport Photograph.
- Any other Documents.