MTV BEATS Ke Desi Kalakaar 2020 Registration Audition Venues Apply Now. The Latest New Singing Show of MTV Registration 2020 started. Here we are providing the full details about the show such as registration process, eligibility criteria, age, selection process, and other hidden details.
MTV BEATS Ke Desi Kalakaar 2020
- This Show is open to all individual participants as on the start date of the Show Period.
- Nationality: Indian (valid proof of Indian citizenship).
- Participants age must be at least eighteen (18) years old or above in age.
- Must be permanent residents of India.
- The Participant agrees that he/she will be required to submit all valid proofs of name/ age/ address/ nationality/citizenship and/or any other document if and as may be required by Organizer from time to time.
- The “On-Ground Participants” – The Show is also open for individuals who attend the auditions of the television program of the Organizer – Roadies Revolution, which is scheduled to be held on 5th January 2020 at Delhi and on 7th January at Chandigarh (the “Audition”).
- All Documents and Information must be true and genuine.
- Only for singers (Singing Show).
- The On-Ground Participant needs to follow the instructions provided at the Venue by the representatives of the Organizer.
- The On-Ground Participant shall be required to perform a song that is given by the Organizer, by signing it.
- The Organizer may video record or ask the Participant to record and submit the same.
- The Online Participant will be required to submit the Video Entry(s) as per given instruction.
- Such Video Entry can be submitted on any of day(s) during the Show Period, however those Video Entry(s) that are submitted on the last day of the month will not be accepted by the Organizer.
- Video entries have to be submitted by the Participant on the days mentioned above during the time-band between 9 am to 6 pm only.
- Video Entry’s that are not submitted within the time-band won’t be accepted by the Organizer.
- Participants shall be an audio-visual recording which shall have a duration of 90 (ninety) seconds.
- This audio-visual recording shall have the Participant signing and performing any one (1) of the song, from the list of songs that have been provided on the Voot App for participating in the Show.
- The formats supported by Voot App are MOV, MP4 or AVI.
Shortlisting of Video Entry(s):
- Any time after 5th January & 7th January, the Organizer may shortlist a certain number of best Video Entries, from the video(s) recorded at the Venue.
- After the end of each day of the Show Period, the Organizer shall shortlist up-to seven (7) of Video Entry(s) submitted by the Voot Participants.
Selection of the Winning Video Entry(s) [Weekly, Monthly and Super Winning Videos]:
- The Weekly Winning Video(s)): After the end of each completed week of the Show Period, the Organizer shall select seven (7) Shortlisted Video Entry(s) that have received the maximum number of votes for that week.
- The Monthly Winning Video(s): After the end of each complete calendar month the Organizer shall select one (1) Shortlisted Video Entry that has received the maximum number of votes for that calendar month. A total of six (6) such Shortlisted Video Entries shall be selected as Monthly Winning Videos.
- The Super Winning Video(s): After the end of the complete Show Period, the Organizer shall select one (1) Shortlisted Video Entry(s) from and amongst the six (6) Monthly Winning Videos, which has received the maximum number of votes during the entire Show Period.