MPSC Helpline 2020 Contact Numbers Email ID Details. MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is the official authority which offers government jobs in the field of the government section. The MPSC official authority offers Jobs in technical assistant, engineer, Maharashtra forest department jobs, sale tax inspector, sub-inspector, agriculture services & other competitive examinations. Every year there are a large number of candidates will take participate and fill the online application form for MPSC.
MPSC Helpline 2020
During the application process and till the final selection, Candidates face so many problems related to the MPSC Examination. In this condition, all candidates must call on the MPSC Student care Helpline Number. Here through this post, we are providing all necessary details about the Helpline details such as contact number, Email ID and Fax number. All candidates do not feel hesitation to call on this given numbers, the official authority can solve each and every problem.
How to check MPSC Helpline 2020:
- All applicants must visit the official website of the MPSC which happens to be mpsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the site on the homepage, you need to click on the option “Contact us”.
- Then, after clicking the contact page will open your computer screen.
- Then all candidates can call on the given number and solve problems
- At last, candidates can save the page or take a print out for further use.
Importance of MPSC Helpline 2020:
- The helpline of MPSC (Maharashtra Public service commission) is going to help you in your time.
- All candidates can ask any problem or any sort of query to the official department through this helpline number.
- Candidates can either check the MPSC helpline details on the official site or you can also check the same here on this page.
- The helpline details of MPSC include their Email Id, Address, Contact Number, etc.
MPSC Helpline Numbers 2020:
- Telephone Numbers: 022-22795900, 022-22795971, 022-22821646
- Fax number: 022-22880524
- Email ID:[email protected]
- Timings: Monday to Saturday – 10.00 AM to 5.15 PM (Except 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Main Office – 5th, 7th, and 8th floor, Cooprej Telephone Exchange Bldg. Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooprej, Mumbai 400021
Fort Office – 3rd floor, Bank of India Bldg. M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001
For Technical assistance (Maha Online) Technical person contact details
Tel. no. : 022 – 61316402
Email ID: [email protected]
Timings: Monday to Friday – 9.00AM to 8.00PM or Saturday & Sunday – 9.30AM to 6.30PM