MPSC Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 Application Details. MPSC Maharashtra Agriculture Department 2020. MAH Agriculture Department of 2020. The Govt. of Maharashtra invites the registration from the eligible applicants to fill Krushi Sevak vacancies under Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Latur, Pune, Nashik & Thane Divisions for this employment news. Applicants can apply from the month of January 2020 to February 2020. Other important details like vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit Registration fee, selection process, how to apply, important dates for Krushi Sevak Recruitment 2020 given below.
MPSC Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra|
|Information Regarding||Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment|
|Total Number of Available Posts||Updated soon|
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Assistant (Krushi Sevak) Post|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
MPSC Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply||Jan 2020|
|Ending Date to Apply||Feb 2020|
|Admit card to be declared||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place||Updated soon|
|The result will be released||Updated soon|
- Interested Applicants should have pass Diploma in Agriculture or Equivalent from any reputed institute. For more notification regarding the educational qualification, applicants can visit the official notification of the recruitment
- The candidate should be Indian.
- The applicant should have a domicile for applying the application form.
- The Minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years.
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates is 33 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years to the reserved category of Applicants as per the government rules & regulations.
How to Apply MPSC Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates firstly Log on to the official site i.e www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Then Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read all the official notification carefully
- Go to the “Notification” tab available at the right side
- The applicant will be directly redirected to the application portal
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web site
- Fill the registration form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, & signature
- Pay the registration fee
- Save and Submit the registration form
- Take a printout of the registration form for future reference
Candidate selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Admit card will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- All candidates must visit the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can get the Admit card by entering the Name and DOB.
- Admit card contains all the necessary details about the exam.
- Admit card is compulsory at the exam center.
- Candidates can also get the admit card through this post.
- We will provide the admit card link very soon here.
- The result will be released online on the official site of the authority.
- All applicants must visit the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can check the Result by entering the Name & DOB.
- Candidates can also check the Result through this post.
- We will provide the Result link very soon here.