MPPSC MP PCS 2019 or MP PCS 2019 (Preliminary) Application or MPPSC State Service Exam 2019 Registration Eligibility Exam Dates. A notification is going to be published for the exam of MP PCS 2019 Exam.
MP PCS 2019 Preliminary Exam
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly called as MPPSC issues the official notification for the same. The applicants who want to engage in the public sector and want to get employed in the govt. field for the Civil services can apply for the MP PCS 2019 Exam.
Those who want to apply for the MP PCS 2019 Exam can apply for the same here. Also they can check the details of the same here on this page.
Important dates for MP PCS 2019 Exam
|Publication of official notification||Update later*|
|Application form filling date|
|Last date to fill the online forms|
|Admit card for Prelim exam to be out|
|Prelim exam date|
|Prelim Exam Result|
|Main Exam date|
|Main Exam result|
Eligibility Criteria for MP PCS 2019 Exam:
- Candidates need to be citizen of India.
- Moreover, the candidates need to have domicile of Madhya Pradesh to get the benefits of the reservation.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized institute or university.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be offered upper age relaxation.
- The candidates of SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- The candidates of OBC category will get upper age relaxation of up to 3 years.
How to Apply MPPSC State Service Exam 2019:
- The applicants can apply online for this exam.
- They must go to the official site of MP PSC in order to fill its online application form.
- Then after that, they must register on the main page there in order to fill the online form.
- Then after that, they must enter their details in the form.
- Then they must submit the application fee
- Finally they must submit the form and take its printout.
- Candidates will have to make payment of application fee of Rs. 500
- The application fee for all the candidates belonging to reserved category will be Rs. 250.
- The payment of the application fee can be made via the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Exam Pattern MP PCS 2019:
- The prelim exam will be the first phase of this exam.
- This examination will have 2 question papers.
- The first question paper will be of general study
- The 2nd question paper will be of the optional subject which aspirants can choose from the given subjects in official notification.
- The next part of the exam is the Main examination.
- In the main exam, there will be 8 question papers.
- There will be 2 question papers of general study.
- Moreover, there will be 4 question papers of any two optional subjects chosen by the applicants.
- Applicants will also have to appear in the papers of languages of Hindi and English.
- The Admit card of the MP PCS 2019 Exam will be uploaded on the site MP PSC.
- The applicants can download their Admit card here as well.
- They just need to enter their Roll no. in order to get their Admit card.
- The Result of the MP PCS 2019 Exam will be uploaded on the site MP PSC.
- The applicants can download their Result here as well.
- They just need to enter their Roll no. in order to get their Result