MP Pahunt 2018 Counselling Merit list or MP BAMS First Counselling 2018. MP BAMS BUMS Download here. MP Pahunt 2018 (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) or MP Vyapam Pahunt 2018 is the concerned authority to Ayush exam for admission to BAMS, BUMS, Unani and Homeopathic courses.
MP Pahunt 2018 Counselling
Counselling will be started from 05 Sept 2018. All details must be same as NEET Exam.
Application process will be online mode. Here we are providing the admit card for MP Pahunt 2018 Examination.
Admit card will carry all details such as name, category, examination center and timing, roll number, registration number and other important instruction. Read all details will mention on the admit card. Candidates must be carry ID proof with two color photographs.
MP Pahunt 2018 Important Dates
|Examination Events||Respective Dates|
|Availability of online application form||Via NEET Rank Card|
|Deadline for application of MP Pahunt|
|Editing in online application can be done|
|Admit card will be available from|
|Result will be announced|
|Online application form submission||05 Sept t0 12 Sept 2018|
|Document verification||06 Sept to 13 Sept 2018|
|Merit list||15 Sept 2018|
|Choice filling||15 Sept to 19 Sept 2018|
|Seat Allotment||22 Sept 2018|
|Reporting||23 to 25 Sept 2018|
|Seat upgradation||27 Sept 2018|
|Reporting||28 and 29 Sept 2018|
MP Pahunt 2018 Counselling:
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will issue the merit list.
- Merit list will carry all details regarding the seat allotment.
- Merit list will commence in month of Aug, 2018.
- Candidates can visit the official site.
- Enter their credential and submit all details.
- Then merit list will be displayed.
- Counselling process. schedule will be updated soon at official site.
- Selected candidates will be called for Counselling session.
Document verification for Counselling:
The candidates must have to visit the following help center for verification of all original documents according the to the details given at the time of counselling:
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Bhopal
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Gwalior
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Indore
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Jabalpur
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Rewa
- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Ujjain
- Govt. Unani College, Bhopal
- Govt. Homeopathic College, Bhopal
Document verification will be free of cost. Then candidates choose colleges and lock seat through MP online counselling portal. Counselling fees will be payable (250/-).
- Class X and XII mark sheet.
- Domicile of MP.
- Admit Card.
- Migration/Transfer certificate.
- Valid ID Proof (Adhaar card).
- Seat Allotment letter
- Fees Draft
- Caste certificates (if applicable)