MP ITI First Merit list 2019 First Second Third Download here or MP ITI Counselling 2019 or MP ITI Second Counselling 2019 or MP ITI Third Counselling 2019 An official invitation regarding the exam of MP ITI 2019 Admissions is going to be published in the month of May 2019. The notification will be published by the authority called as Directorate of Skill Development of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP ITI First Merit list 2019
The applicants of the state of Madhya Pradesh can apply for the admission in various trades in the Industrial Training Institutes in the state of MP. The applicants who want to apply for the MP ITI 2019 Admissions can check all the details here on this page.
MP ITI First Merit list 2019:
|Application form starting date||10 June 2019|
|Application form ending date||25 June 2019|
|Merit list to be announced||29 June 2019|
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draftsmen Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanist Grinder
- Mechanist Diesel Engine
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Tools and Die Maker
- Draftsmen Civil Surveyor
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Tools and Die Maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
Eligibility Criteria for MP ITI Admission 2019:
- The applicants must have attained the age of min. 14 years to apply for any of the above mentioned course.
- The applicants must have done Secondary School Exam from any reputed board of Madhya Pradesh.
MP ITI Admission 2019 Merit list:
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can check merit list after registration process.
- The candidates can check merit list in the PDF format.
- The candidate selection is totally based on the merit list.
- After merit list declaration candidates can go for the further process.
- The direct merit list will be updated soon same here on this page.
MP ITI Admission 2019 Application fee:
- The application fee must be paid by applicants for MP ITI 2018 Admissions
- The application fee can be paid via online modes
- Application fee for Gen. and OBC category is Rs.250
- Application fee for SC/ST category is Rs.150
The applicants will be getting admissions in the MP ITI Admissions through the publishing of the Merit list. After the submission of the online application forms, the official authority of the MP ITI Admissions will publish Merit list on the official site. The applicants must check the merit list and then will be needed to appear in the Counselling to get admissions.