Madhya Pradesh MP ITI Admission 2018 Registration or MP ITI 2018 Application form or MP ITI 2018 Registration or MP ITI 2018 Counselling notification will be issued soon. Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh has just released an official notification in which it has released the official dates for conducting the MP ITI Admission Procedure 2018. The application procedure for MP ITI 2018 will take place from the 6th of June and will end on the 18th of June 2018.
The applicants can check the complete details regarding the MP ITI 2018 Registrations here in this post. Here we have updated the official dates of application procedure. You can check the official dates below.
Important dates for MP ITI Admission 2018 Registrations:
|Starting of Online Registrations||06 June 2018|
|Starting of Choice Filling||06 June 2018|
|Ending of Online Registration||18 June 2018|
|Merit list Release date||July 2018|
|Objections in the Merit list to be taken in||July 2018|
|Final merit list will be out in||July/August 2018|
|Counselling to begin||August 2018|
How to fill Online Registration form of MP ITI 2018 Admission?
- Go to the official site of MP ITI which is mponline.gov.in
- Then click on the option ‘MP ITI 2018 Registration form’
- Then click on the Apply Now link depicting there on the page.
- Now the application form will appear there.
- Now fill all your academic and personal details.
- Having filled in the details in the form, check the details and then submit the same.
- Then pay the Online Application fee via any of the mode available there.
- Then finally submit the form.
- Finally take the print of the application form and keep it safe.
Documents Required for MP ITI Admission 2018 Registration:
- 10th Class Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity proof.
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Category certificate
- Passport Photo
- Signature (properly scanned)
Do’s & Don’ts while filling Registration form
- Keep every document like your photo, marks sheet, etc ready before filling the form.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Only enter correct information in the online registration form.
- Don’t fill any inaccurate details in the online application form.
- Don’t type incorrect spelling of any major word. That major word can be either your Name or any other person’s name, etc.
- Don’t upload the documents beyond the suggest size limit.
Mirror site: https://iti.mponline.gov.in/