MP NEET State Merit list 2019 Counselling Registration form Dates. The Official Authority of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is DME (Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh is going to organize the state level medical counselling in the state of Madhya Pradesh. In this state level counselling, admissions will be provided to the suitable applicants in the courses of MBBS and BDS on the state quota seats.
MP NEET State Merit list 2019
The applicants who are to take part in the NEET 2019 Exam must register for the State level NEET Medical Counselling 2019 in order to get admissions in the govt. All the details regarding the MP NEET Counselling 2019 & Merit list are given here in this article.
MP NEET State Merit list 2019 Important Dates:
|Counselling Registration starting date||3rd week of June 2019|
|State Merit List release date||26th June 2019|
|Choice Filling & Choice Locking||Last week of June 2019|
|Allotment Result to be out||1st week of July 2019|
|Reporting to take place||2nd week of July 2019|
|Online Registration at College Level||After Mid-July 2019|
- The aspirants who will qualify the NEET exam 2019 will be able to register for the NEET State level counselling.
- Aspirants have to register for counselling & choice filling simply by going on to the official site of Conducting authority.
- Only registered aspirants will considered for providing admissions in the MBBS and BDS Courses.
- After the registration, the aspirants will be able to fill the choices of their desired colleges and university to get a seat in the same.
- They need to lock their choices and submit the same before last date.
- Allocation of seats will take place on the basis of Merit list, Category of the aspirants, availability of seats in the institute/college and the filled choices of the aspirants.
- Candidates can download the seat allotment letter & then must report to the allotted college along with important documents plus admission fee.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (only for MP state candidates)
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other ID Proof
- Passport-size photo
- Registration Fee Receipt