MP DMAT 2018: or say MP DMAT (Madhya Pradesh Dental Medical Admission Test) 2018 examination scrapped after the announcement of NEET Examination. As per the notification, in 2016 government scrapped this examination. Candidates can apply for MP DMAT through NEET Examination. Here we are providing the exam date, eligibility, exam pattern and other important details.
MP DMAT 2018 Application
Examination dates and other details MP DMAT are similar to NEET 2018 Examination. Candidates can access below given link of NEET 2018. Read full details of NEET Examination and then apply. Counseling will be held by the Madhya Pradesh government for state quota seats.
MP DMAT is now under the NEET UG Entrance Examination. NEET UG 2018 Examination will conduct for MBBS, BDS, Ayush and Vertinary degree courses.
MP DMAT 2018 Exam Dates:
- Online registration for MP DMAT (NEET) examination will start from March 2018
- Last date for receipt of the filled examination form will be April 2018
- Last date for fee submission: April 2018
- Application in NEET Application: End of April 2018
- Admit card of NEET 2018: First Week of May 2018
- Date of examination: May 2018
MP DMAT 2018 Eligibility:
- The applicant must have passed 12th class from any recognized board with compulsory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least have scored 50% marks.
- Passing marks in English subject is also mandatory
Rest details related to the MP DMAT Admit card, syllabus and other details will be updated on official site of MP DMAT 2018.