MP Dak Sevak 2018-2019 Application Registration Dates Posts or MP Postman 2018 Registration or MP Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018 Dates posts. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment 2018 Examination.
MP Dak Sevak 2018
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for the post of Postman and mail guard in various states. Candidates can apply via online mode. Rest details related to the eligibility, posts, pattern and dates has given below.
|Name of Authority||Indian Postal Recruitement Board|
|Name of Examination||Postman/Mail Guard Exam|
|Nunber of Posts||N/A|
|Paper Mode||Offline Mode|
|Paper Type||Objective (MCQ)|
|Language||Hindi and English|
- High School (Class 10th) passed from recognized board (State or Central).
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must be 18 yrs old.
- Upper age limit is 40 yrs.
- Ag relaxation will be given as per govt. guidelines.
The selection phases for MP (Dak Sevak) Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 will be based on the performance.
- Offline mode Written Examination (Pen paper based)
- Cut off/Merit list District wise.
- Reporting and Document Verification
MP Dak Sevak 2018 Application:
- Visit the official web site of Indian Posts service.
- Find the link related to the Dak Sevak recruitment (state wise).
- Fill online registration form as per given fields.
- After registration, login to apply.
- Feed their educational and other mandatory details.
- Uploads scanned digital images of photograph and signature as per given format.
- No application correction mode.
- Recheck and Submit all details then print pdf file of application form.
- High School (Class X) mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of Address
- Employment card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)