MP Dak Sevak 2019 Application Registration Dates Posts or MP Postman 2019 Registration or MP Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2019 Dates posts. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment 2019 Examination.
MP Dak Sevak 2019
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for the post of Postman and mail guard in various states. Candidates can apply via online mode. Rest details related to the eligibility, posts, pattern and dates has given below.
|Name of Authority||Indian Postal Recruitement Board|
|Name of Examination||Postman/Mail Guard Exam|
|Nunber of Posts||N/A|
|Paper Mode||Offline Mode|
|Paper Type||Objective (MCQ)|
|Language||Hindi and English|
Eligibility Criteria for MP Dak Sevak 2019 Recruitment:
- High School (Class 10th) passed from recognized board (State or Central).
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must be 18 yrs old.
- Upper age limit is 40 yrs.
- Ag relaxation will be given as per govt. guidelines.
The Selection phases for MP (Dak Sevak) Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will be based on the performance.
- Offline mode Written Examination (Pen paper based)
- Cut off/Merit list District wise.
- Reporting and Document Verification
How to apply online for MP Dak Sevak 2019 Recruitment?
- Visit the official web site of Indian Posts service.
- Find the link related to the Dak Sevak recruitment (state wise).
- Fill online registration form as per given fields.
- After registration, login to apply.
- Feed their educational and other mandatory details.
- Uploads scanned digital images of photograph and signature as per given format.
- No application correction mode.
- Recheck and Submit all details then print pdf file of application form.
Application fee Details:
- The application fee has to be paid while you will be applying for this post.
- The application fee to be paid varies for each category applicants.
- The details about the application fee to be paid will be mentioned here soon.
- High School (Class X) mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of Address
- Employment card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)