MP D.EL.ED 2018: or MP D.Ed 2018 or MP BTC 2018 or MP ETE 2018. Madhya Pradesh will be organizing MP D.El.Ed Exam 2017 soon. The application forms of the MP D.El.Ed Exam 2018 will be commence in the month of September and apply online.
MP D.EL.ED 2018: Application Exam
Eligibility Criteria for MP D.El.Ed 2018:
- The applicants must be the citizen of India and holfing the domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The applicants must have completed class 12th examination with at least 50% marks.
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST and PH candidates.
- Age to apply for the MP D.El.Ed Exam 2017 is 17 years.
How to Apply MP D.EL.ED 2018: Application Exam:
- The applicants access the official site to apply online.
- They must go to the official site of MP SCERT which is mponline.gov.in.
- Fill application form and upload documents, signature and Photo (passport size) recently captured etc.
- Then pay application fees for the MP D.El.Ed Exam 2017 through online or offline mode.
- Print system generated application form
Merit list MP D.EL.ED 2018:
- Candidates can download merit list from official site.
- Merit list will carry all mandatory information about the entrance examination.
- Merit list can be download through given credential.
- Selected candidates will be called from seat allotment.
Seat allotment will be depends on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination. Seat will be allotted through counselling process. Rest information will be updated soon.
Schedule details for MP D.El.Ed Exam 2018
- Starting of Online Application procedure – September 2018
- Ending of Online Application procedure – September 2018
- Merit list will be out – September 2018