MP D.EL.ED 2019: or MP D.Ed 2019 or MP BTC 2019 or MP ETE 2019. Madhya Pradesh will be organizing MP D.El.Ed Counselling 2019 soon. The application forms of the MP D.El.Ed Exam 2019 will commence in the month of September and apply online.
MP D.EL.ED 2019: Application Exam
Eligibility Criteria for MP D.El.Ed 2019:
- The applicants must be the citizen of India and holding the domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The applicants must have completed the class 12th examination with at least 50% marks.
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST and PH candidates.
- Age to apply for the MP D.El.Ed Exam 2019 is 17 years.
How to Apply MP D.EL.ED 2019: Application Exam:
- The applicants access the official site to apply online.
- They must go to the official site of MP SCERT which is mponline.gov.in.
- Fill the application form and upload documents, signature and Photo (passport size) recently captured etc.
- Then pay application fees for the MP D.El.Ed Exam 2019 through online or offline mode.
- Print system generated application form
Merit list MP D.EL.ED 2019:
- Candidates can download merit list from the official site.
- Merit list will carry all mandatory information about the entrance examination.
- Merit list can be download through given credential.
- Selected candidates will be called from seat allotment.
Seat allotment will depend on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination. The seat will be allotted through the counselling process. Rest information will be updated soon.
Schedule details for MP D.El.Ed Exam 2019:
|Application form starting date||17 June 2019|
|Application form ending date||30 June 2019|
|First Counselling date||04 July to 9 July 2019|
|Seat allotment date||12 July to 17 July 2019|
|Second counselling correction date||19 to 22 July 2019|
|Second counselling starting date||26 July to 31 July 2019|
|Seat allotment date||03 August to 07 August|
|Third counselling correction date||09 August to 13 August 2019|
|Third counselling starting date||17 August to 22 August 2019|
|Seat allotment date||22 August to 31 August 2019|