MP Civil Judge Registration 2018 How to Apply Step by Step Procedure. An official notification has been issued recently on the 1st of August 2018 for the post of Civil Judge. The notification has been issued by the MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) regarding the recruitment of Civil Judge in the courts of Madhya Pradesh state.
MP Civil Judge Registration 2018
The applicants who are interested in applying for the post of Civil Judge must apply for this recruitment and fill the online registration form of the same. The application procedure will begin from the 5th of August 2018. The applicants who want to check everything about this recruitment must read this article completely in order to know each & every details about it.
MP Civil Judge Registration 2018 Important Dates:
- Official Notification Release Date – 1st August 2018
- Starting of Online Registrations – 5th August 2018
- Ending of Online Registrations – 4th September 2018
- Application form correction window to be given from – 20th Aug-4th Sep 2018
- Admit card/Hall Ticket of Prelim exam to be out – Mid September 2018
- Prelim Exam Date – 29th September 2018
- Prelim Exam Result to be declared in – October 2018
- Main Exam Date – Tentative
How to fill Online form of MP Civil Judge Registration 2018?
- The MP PCSJ application form will be published by the commission on the official website.
- Candidates will fill all the details in the application form such as their name, address and the details about the educational qualifications.
- Moreover, there will be boxes in the application form where candidates will upload the scanned photograph and the signature as per the format and size are given in the official notification.
- Candidates will also pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 thru the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for the candidates of the general category will be Rs. 1000.
- Candidates of the reserved category will pay the application fee of Rs. 800.
Documents required for filling MP Civil Judge Registration 2018 form:
Below we have provided a list of those important documents which you need to keep with you in order to fill the online registration form.
- Graduation Marks sheet + Passing Certificate
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- ID Proof like Aadhaar Card etc.
- Category certificate
- Passport Photograph
Do’s & Don’ts while filling form of MP Civil Judge Registration 2018:
- Please make sure your each document is in proper condition and keep them safe.
- Before filling your details in the online registration form, do read the official notification of MP Civil Judge.
- Only upload documents after proper scanning them completely while registering for the post of Civil Judge.
- Don’t fill any wrong or inaccurate information in the online registration form.
- Don’t fill the details in the form without having knowledge about the Eligibility Criteria.
- Don’t upload the documents beyond their size limit.