MP Civil Judge 2018 or MP PCSJ 2018 or MPPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Application 2018 or MPPSC PCSJ Registration Eligibility Dates Pattern. A notification is going to be issued for the exam of MP PCSJ 2018 Exam. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly known as MPPSC is to issue the official notification for the same.
MP Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ) Exam 2018
The applicants who want to get in the public sector and desire to get employed in the govt. field for the post of Civil Judge can apply for the MP PCSJ 2018 Exam. Those who want to apply for the MP PCSJ 2018 Exam can apply for the same here. All the details of the MP PCSJ Exam 2018 are given here.
Important dates for MP Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ):
|Issue of official notification||Update later*|
|Application form submitting date|
|Last date to fill form|
|Admit card for Prelim exam issued|
|Prelim exam date|
|Prelim Exam Result|
|Main Exam date|
|Main Exam result|
Eligibility Criteria MP Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ):
- Candidates need to be citizen of India.
- Moreover, the candidates need to have domicile of Madhya Pradesh to get the benefits of the reservation.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation from Law Stream from a recognized institute/university.
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Those who are of the reserved category will be offered upper age relaxation.
- SC/ST category will get upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC category will get upper age relaxation of 3 years.
How to Apply MP Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ):
- Online application procedure is provided to the applicants for this exam.
- Candidates are required to go to the official site of MP PSC so as to fill the online form.
- Then after that, applicants must register on the main page
- Now, they must enter their details like Name, Address, Contact info, etc.
- Then they must submit the application fee
- Finally submit the application form.
- Candidates are needed to make payment of application fee of Rs. 1000
- Reserved category candidates are needed to pay an amount of Rs. 800 as application fee.
- The payment of the application fee can be made via the credit card, debit card or net banking etc.
- There will be 2 question papers in 2 shifts for the prelim.
- The Prelim exam is to be of 100 marks and time duration for prelim exam will be 100 minutes.
- After the conduction of the pre-examination, the qualified candidates will be eligible to take part in the main examination.
- The main exam will be of 400 marks and after qualifying the main exam, candidates will have to appear in interview
- The interview will be of 50 marks in which a panel will check the suitability of the applicants for the post which applicants have applied for.
Admit Card MP Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ):
- The Admit card of the MP PCSJ 2018 Exam will be uploaded on MP PSC official site.
- The applicants can download their Admit card here as well.
- Through Admit card, necessary details can be checked related to the exam.
- The Result of the MP PCSJ 2018 Exam will be declared on official site.
- The applicants can check their Result here as well.
- They required to fill their Roll no. to check their result.