MP BAMS Counselling 2018 or MP Vyapam Pahunt Counselling 2018 Registration Dates Rounds. MP Pahunt BAMS First Counselling 2018 or MP Pahunt BAMS Second Counselling 2018 (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) or MP Vyapam Pahunat 2018 Counselling is the concerned authority responsible to organize MP Pahunt 2018 for admission to BAMS, BUMS, Unani and Homeopathic courses.
MP BAMS Counselling 2018
Registration dates has declared …. Apply Now Last Date 12 Sept 2018
As per the latest news, Ayush Examination will not cover under the NEET 2018. Here we are providing the application form, registration, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern and other important details.
MP BAMS Counselling 2018 Application Dates:
|Online registarion form submission||05 Sept t0 12 Sept 2018|
|Document verification||06 Sept to 13 Sept 2018|
|Merit list||15 Sept 2018|
|Choice filling||15 Sept to 19 Sept 2018|
|Seat Allotment||22 Sept 2018|
|Reporting||23 to 25 Sept 2018|
|Seat upgradation||27 Sept 2018|
|Reporting||28 and 29 Sept 2018|
Eligibility Criteria MP Phaunt 2018 Application:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as one of the subject with 50% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Candidates should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years.
Candidates are required to fulfill one of the following eligibility requirements:
Criteria A: Candidates who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh (MP) can only apply for admission to Government College; however it is not essential for admission into private colleges.
Criteria B: For admission to Government colleges, candidates will be required to fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Candidate should have born in Madhya Pradesh state and completed three years of study from any educational institution. Or,
- Candidate father has been living over here for at least fifteen years. Or,
- Candidate father has been living over here for at least ten years and hold immovable business/property/Industry. Or,
- Candidate father is a serving or retired employee of Madhya Pradesh Government. Or,
- Candidate father is a Government employee and posted in Madhya Pradesh from previous ten years. Or,
- Candidate father is an All India Service officer and belonging from Madhya Pradesh Cadre. Or,
- Candidate father has given appointment on legal/constitutional post by Governor of Madhya Pradesh/President of India.
MP BAMS Counselling 2018:
- Selected candidates will be called for the MP Pahunt (BAMS) counselling procedure according to their performance in the NEET Exam.
- Counselling will be web mode.
- There will two rounds of seat allotment.
- Counselling schedule has already announced.
- Merit list
- Document verification
- Choice Filling and locking
- Seat Allotment
- NEET Roll number.
- Name of Candidate (as per the NEET)
- Father and Mother Name.
- Date of birth
- Marks of PCB in Class 12th
- Marks of Urdu in Class 10th and 12th (for BUMS)
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- Contact details
- Active Email ID
- State Domicile
- Recent photograph