MP BAMS Counselling 2019 or MP Vyapam Pahunt Counselling 2019 Registration Dates Rounds. MP Pahunt BAMS First Counselling 2019 or MP Pahunt BAMS Second Counselling 2019 (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) or MP Vyapam Pahunat 2019 Counselling is the concerned authority responsible to organize MP Pahunt 2019 for admission to BAMS, BUMS, Unani and Homeopathic courses.
MP BAMS Counselling 2019
Registration dates has declared soon
As per the latest news, Ayush Examination will not cover under the NEET 2019. Here we are providing the application form, registration, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern and other important details.
MP BAMS Counselling 2019 Application Dates:
|Online registarion form submission||Sept 2019|
|Document verification||Sept 2019|
|Merit list||Sept 2019|
|Choice filling||Sept 2019|
|Seat Allotment||Sept 2019|
|Seat upgradation||Sept 2019|
Eligibility Criteria MP Phaunt 2019 Application:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as one of the subject with 50% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Candidates should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years.
Candidates are required to fulfill one of the following eligibility requirements:
Criteria A: Candidates who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh (MP) can only apply for admission to Government College; however it is not essential for admission into private colleges.
Criteria B: For admission to Government colleges, candidates will be required to fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Candidate should have born in Madhya Pradesh state and completed three years of study from any educational institution. Or,
- Candidate father has been living over here for at least fifteen years. Or,
- Candidate father has been living over here for at least ten years and hold immovable business/property/Industry. Or,
- Candidate father is a serving or retired employee of Madhya Pradesh Government. Or,
- Candidate father is a Government employee and posted in Madhya Pradesh from previous ten years. Or,
- Candidate father is an All India Service officer and belonging from Madhya Pradesh Cadre. Or,
- Candidate father has given appointment on legal/constitutional post by Governor of Madhya Pradesh/President of India.
MP BAMS Counselling 2019:
- Selected candidates will be called for the MP Pahunt (BAMS) counselling procedure according to their performance in the NEET Exam.
- Counselling will be web mode.
- There will two rounds of seat allotment.
- Counselling schedule has already announced.
- Merit list
- Document verification
- Choice Filling and locking
- Seat Allotment
- NEET Roll number.
- Name of Candidate (as per the NEET)
- Father and Mother Name.
- Date of birth
- Marks of PCB in Class 12th
- Marks of Urdu in Class 10th and 12th (for BUMS)
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- Contact details
- Active Email ID
- State Domicile
- Recent photograph