Expected Merit list Cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019 Updated. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be holding the Forester Exam all over the state of Haryana at several number of examination centres. Thousands of applicants will be taking part in the examination of Haryana HSSC Forester Exam 2019. HSSC Forester examination will be held in the month of October 2019 at various centers.
The candidates who are going to apply for the exam of HSSC Forester Exam 2019 must know all the details of the same. Here we are providing the Cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019. We know that, official merit list will be issued after the 30-45 days of written examination. But here we are updated the expected cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019. As we know the selection will be based on the merit list of written examination.
Cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019 Details:
- Merit list will contains the name of candidates, DOB, Category, Marks statement and venue/address of verification.
- After publishing the merit list, the qualified candidates will be called to take part in the Document verification procedure.
- In the document verification process, the applicants will be required to get their important documents verified.
- After the document verification procedure, A final Selection list will be uploaded on the official site.
Cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019:
- Candidate have to access the official site of HSSC.
- Find the link “Cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019”.
- Then click on the same.
- Now Cut off list (Merit list) will be opened in your device.
- Check the list and save it in your device.
- For GEN=13*
- For SC=24*
- For BCA=19*
- For BCB=10*
- For EBpG=17*
- For ESM GEN=12*
- For ESIVI SC=04*
- For ESM BCA=03*
- For ESM BCB=0,5*
- For OSp-GEN=01*
- For OSp-SC=02*
- For OSp-BCA=02*
Note – The no. 0f vacancies is not fixed…
Expected Merit list Cut off HSSC Forester Exam 2019 will be updated soon. Candidates can share/comment their cut off.