Master Chef India Season 7 2020 Registration Audition Dates. Masterchef India is a very biggest and famous cooking reality show on the Indian television Industry. Those people who love cooking & wants to take it as a career. All contestant must definitely try your luck in the MasterChef India show. The MasterChef has successfully done there 6th season. & now the show maker is coming with the new season in the month of November. The format of the show is based on the International format which is taken from the Master chef UK. Master chef show is first aired in the year 2010 on star plus. The master chef show also has great judges who are famous chefs Like Vikas Khanna who is a famous chef in the world.
Master Chef India Season 7 2020
The first season was hosted by the famous Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar & the main judges of the show were Vikas Khanna, Ajay Chopra, who was an executive at the Goa Marriott. They all are experts from the field of cooking. Here that contestant who is interested in this show they all can get all necessary details about the show same here on this page.
Currently, they have released the Judge’s name for the master chef India show. The list of judges are given below:
- Ajay Chopra
- Kunal Kapoor
- Vikas Khanna
- Sanjeev Kapoor
- Ranveer Brar
- Zorawar Kalra
Master Chef India Season 7 2020 Format:
This show is an Indian cooking show & the main show format was generated in the UK. This Master Chef India show has been generated in Australia as well. The show format is very simple and if you are loving about cooking then this show is the best platform for you. That contestant who wants to take participate in the show must first be a part of the auditions round where they are asked to prepare a dish which they can at their best.
The main Judges then taste the dish made by the contestant and on the basis of that, the participant is shortlisted. The selected participant is then divided into 2 teams where they are given several tasks and the team must be able to achieve that task in a described period of time. The rejection starts with the losing team. The team which won remains safe & the one which loses gets to lose one of their team members.
Master Chef India Season 7 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The participant age must be above 18 years old.
- Contestant must be a citizen of India country.
- Contestant must carry their identity card before entering into audition venue.
- That contestant with good cooking skills can take part, there is no special training in cooking needed.
How to Register for Master Chef India Season 7 2020 :
- To take participate in the show, all contestant need to fill the online registration form.
- The online registration form will be declared on the official telecast channel.
- When application form released, you need to fill your correct personal information.
- When you are shortlisted for the show, then show makers will contact you through your information.
- In the online registration form, you can fill details such as Name, DOB (date of birth), age, address, etc.
- Application form starting date: Updated soon
- Application form ending date: Updated soon
Master Chef India Season 7 2020 Audition Cities:
We are mention below audition cities of a master chef. You can check and take participate in the show.
All candidates must bring complete original document at the audition time.
- Passport size photograph of the contestant
- Address Proof
- Government Identification proof