Maharashtra State Service Exam 2019 Application Eligibility Dates Details. MPSC State Service Exam 2019 Application. Mah State Service Exam 2019 Details. This is very essential news for those candidates who are looking for a Govt. job in Maharashtra State. So the candidates do not miss the opportunity. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (shortly known as MPSC) has declared the recruitment notification on the various types of designations which are explained in the advertisement.
Maharashtra State Service Exam 2019
Applicants who are interested and eligible must download the MPSC State Service Exam 2019 Advertisement through the official site. Candidates can apply online through the Official site. Here through this article, Candidates can get all the necessary information about the Maharashtra State Service Exam 2019 such as registration dates, selection, eligibility, registration fee, admit card, exam date, etc.
Board Name- Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC).
Exam Name– Maharashtra State Service Examination 2019
No. of Posts– Updated Soon.
Name of the Post- Group-A & Group-B Vacancies
Job Location– Maharashtra.
Last Date for Submission of Form – Tentative
Post Category- MPSC Registration Form.
Status- On Hold
Official Website- www.mpsc.gov.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details-
- Assistant Commissioner Vikrikar
- Police Deputy Superintendent or Assistant Police Commissioner
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer or Group Development Officer
- Chief municipality or city council
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounting service
- Room Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Group Development Officer
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records
- Deputy Superintendent, state excise
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative
Maharashtra State Service Exam 2019 Important Dates:
|Registration open Date||Dec 2018|
|Last Date of Registration Form Submission||Jan 2019|
|Exam Date will be held||February 2019|
|Admit Card to be out||One week before the exam date|
|State Service Exam Result to be released on||Updated Soon|
Maharashtra State Service Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for this MPSC State Service Examination 2019 they must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any reputed University or Institute. For more details regarding the qualification please check the official notification.
Applicant refers the official notification to check his Age Criteria for this post. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates
Candidates will be selected based on the performance of following steps-
- Mains exam.
- Prelims Exam.
- Interview Round
- The Application fees for Gen/ OBC Category candidates is 523/-
- The Application fees for reserved category candidates such as SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Sm is 323/-
Steps to Apply for MPSC State Service Exam 2019:-
- Candidates must Visit the official site of MPSC.
- Click on the Notifications tab on the home page.
- Open the MPSC State Service Exam 2019 Registration Form link.
- Search here respective link.
- Download the Advertisement & read the notification carefully.
- After that fill the registration form without any mistakes.
- Upload the photo & signature.
- Pay the registration fee according to the category.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit option.
- At last, print the registration form for further use.
- Admit card will be released online on the official site of the authority.
- All candidates should visit the official website of the authority.
- Applicants can get the Admit card by enter the Name & DOB.
- Admit card contain all the necessary details about the exam.
- Admit card is compulsory at the examination center.
- Applicants can also get the admit card through this post.
- We will provide the admit card link very soon here.
- Result will be declared online on the official website of the authority.
- All candidates should visit the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can check the Result by enter the Application no. & Admit card.
- Applicants can also check the Result through this post.
- We will provide the Result link very soon here.