MPSC Recruitment 2019 or Maharashtra PSC Application 2019. MAH MPSC commonly called as Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct a number of written exams for recruiting lots of applicants on several number of posts. There are a large number of departments in the Maharashtra PSC where there are going to be several vacancies in near future.
MPSC Recruitment 2019
Thus Maharashtra PSC is going to hold written exams one by one for each of those posts. The applicants of Maharashtra who are looking for govt. jobs in Maharashtra state can apply for this recruitment. They can also check all the details related to the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 here on this page. Here we have provided vacant posts details, Application form, application procedure details of the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019.
Several exams conducted by MPSC are (Tentative):-
|Name of Exams/Posts||Date of Notification||Apply here|
|Civil Services Engineering Test||August 2018||Click here|
|State Services Test||December 2018||Click here|
|Technical Asst. Exam||December 2018||Click here|
|Forest Department Exam||Jan 2019||Click here|
|MPSC Clerk and Typist Exam||March 2019||Click here|
|Engineering exam In Electrical Services||March 2019||Click here|
|Maharashtra Civil Judge exam||March 2019||Click here|
|MPSC Tax-Assistant Test||April 2019|
|Police Department Recruitment (Constable)||April 2019||Click here|
|Police Department Recruitment (SI)||April 2019||Click here|
|Department Assistant Exam||April 2019|
|Agriculture Department Recruitment||April 2019||Click here|
|Motor Vehicle Assistant Recruitment||June 2019|
|Tax Inspector in Sales Department||July 2019|
|Department Exam in Tax Department||August 2019|
|Departmental Assistant Exam||September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria MPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants must possess Maharashtra Domicile.
- The Candidates are needed to have 10th/12th or Graduation degree as desired for each post
- Lower age of the applicants has not not be less than 18 years to apply.
- Upper age of the applicants differs for the several posts applied.
- Age relaxation is to be given as per Maharashtra PSC norms to Reserved category.
Note – Each vacant post has got its own eligibility criteria thus it is necessary for the students to read the notification on the official site before they apply for the posts.
- Written exam
Application procedure for MPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The students can only apply for this recruitment online.
- No offline mode is there.
- Go to the official site of MPSC the link of which will be given at that time here on this page.
- Then on the homepage, click on the link ‘MPSC Recruitment 2019’
- Then type in the details required
- Then upload asked documents there.
- Then pay the application fee
- Finally save the form and note down registration number.
Note – Keep the registration number safe for further use.
- The application fee is to be submitted via any of the methods concerned.
- The application fee to be paid will be updated here later.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Dates:
- Dates will mention notification.
Note – The official schedule will be updated here shortly.