MAH Constable 2019 or MPSC Constable 2019 or Maharashtra Constable 2019 or MAH SI 2019 Application Eligibility Dates Admit Card Details. The department of MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission in India. The Head Office of the Maharashtra PSC department is situated in the State of Maharashtra, Capital Mumbai. Maharashtra PSC department will organize recruitment of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019.
MAH Constable 2019
Candidates can join the Maharashtra Police service, who permanent resident in the state of Maharashtra, if wants to serve the nation & its citizens. For the different posts in the department like constable, ASI, head constable & SI Maharashtra Police invites Registration from the eligible applicants to apply. With the help of this article candidates can get more information about Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 here on this page.
MAH Constable 2019 Important Dates:
|Official Notification declaration date||Updated soon|
|Date of submission of the Registration Form||Updated soon|
|Ending date of submission of the registration form||Updated soon|
|Admit card to be out||Updated soon|
|Physical test date||Updated soon|
|Exam will be held on||Updated soon|
|Result will be declared on||Updated soon|
MAH Constable 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- He should have the domicile of Maharashtra as well.
- Applicants should have done their senior secondary education from a reputed.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor degree from the reputed university for those, who want to apply for the ASI & the SI.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years & 23 years.
- The applicants of the reserved category will get the relaxation in their upper age.
- Applicants will get the legitimate age relaxation in the upper age.
- The age relaxation for the applicants of the OBC category shall be three years.
- The age relaxation will be 5 years for the applicants of the SC & ST category.
- A physical criteria shall be examined by the recruiters
- Applicants need to fulfill the physical criteria also which will be given in the official notification when it will declare.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form Details:
- The registration form will be declares on the official website.
- All candidates must visit the official site of the authority
- Applicants will provide complete information like their name, valid email ID, address, mobile no. & the details of the educational qualifications in the registration form.
- Applicants will also upload the scanned photo & signature in the registration form.
- There will be registration fee also which applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking
- The candidate has to pay some amount as registration fee.
- Applicants have to pay the fees through the State Bank of India Challan on or before the deadline date.
- The Application fees for the Unreserved applicants is Rs. 524
- The Application fees for the Reserved applicants is Rs. 324
How to apply MAH Constable 2019:
- Initially, applicants need to visit the official site of MPSC Police i.e mahapolice.gov.in/
- Then click on the News Section or Find the Official Notice Link.
- Click on official advertisement link or read it carefully.
- Only eligible applicants have to fill the Registration Form.
- Fill all essential information in the application form.
- Upload photo & signature of a applicant
- At last, take a print of online registration for further use.
- There will be a physical capability test for the applicants in which there shall be a race of 1600 meters.
- Before that, there shall also be a Physical Measurement test in which applicant physique will be judged.
- There shall also be the shot put throw of 7.5 kilograms.
- There might be push-ups & pull-ups under the physical endurance test.
- Applicants may have to appear for the written test also.
- Applicants will be selected for the desired post & will be offered, after qualifying the exam.
|Name of Exam||Total Marks|
|Mains Exam||200 Marks|
|Physical Test||100 Marks|
|Papers||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|2||General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental Ability||100||100||60 Min|
MAH Constable 2019 Admit card:
- Admit card will be released online on the official website of the authority.
- All applicants must visit the official website of the authority.
- Applicants can get the Admit card by enter the Name & DOB.
- Admit card carry all the necessary details about the exam.
- Admit card is necessary at the exam center.
- Applicants can also get the admit card through this post.
- We will provide the admit card link very soon here.
- Result will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- All candidates should visit the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can check the Result by enter the Name and DOB.
- Applicants can also check the Result through this post.
- We will provide the Result link very soon here.