MAH BAMS Counselling 2019 Registration Dates Rounds Seats. The Govt. of Maharashtra is soon going to conduct the BAMS Counselling 2019 all over the state of Maharashtra. The Counselling will be held to provide admissions to the suitable applicants of Maharashtra in the BAMS course in the govt. and private colleges/institutes of the state.
MAH BAMS Counselling 2019
The Counselling will take place via online mode in which the seats will be allocated to them on the basis of their NEET Score. This NEET BAMS State Quota Counselling in the state of Maharashtra will take place after the conduction of NEET All India Quota Counselling finishes.
The applicants who want to get admissions in this course of BAMS in the state of Maharashtra and are currently looking for the counselling details of this course can check the related information on this page. Here we have provided details about the NEET BAMS Counselling 2019.
MAH BAMS Counselling 2019 (as per notification):
- Online Registration: June 2019
- Last date to pay fees: June 2019
- Merit list: June 2019
- NRI doc verification: June 2019
- Revised merit list: June 2019
- Choice filling: June 2019
- List of selected candidates of round one: July 2019
- Reporting: July 2019
- Session starts: Aug 2019
- List of selected candidates of round two: July 2019
- Reporting: Aug 2019
- List of selected candidates of Mop up round: Aug 2019
- Reporting: Aug 2019
- Vacant seat to be surrender to private colleges: Aug 2019
Registration – First you need to register for the Counselling by simply going on to the official site of the official authority. In order to register, you need to enter certain details in the registration form like course in which you want admission (BAMS), you name, NEET Roll no., NEET Marks, parents name, etc. Then submit those details and also pay the counselling registration fee.
Choice filling – After successful registration, you need to fill the choices i.e the names of the colleges in which you want admission. Also don’t forget to lock your choices (saving those choices).
Seat Allotment – After choice filling, Seat Allotment process will take place in which the seats will be allotted to the suitable applicants on the basis of NEET marks and seats’ availability.
Reporting – After the allotment of seats, you have to report at your allotted college within given time and complete the admission formalities like confirming your seat, paying of admission fee etc.
BAMS Govt. Colleges list with Seats Details:
- Government Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Raje Raghuji Nagar, Nagpur – 100 seats
- Government Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Vazirabad – 100 seats
- Government Ayurved College, Osmanabad – 50 seats
Important documents for MAH BAMS Counselling 2019:
- NEET 2019 Admit card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 12th Marks sheet
- Domicile of Maharashtra State
- ID Proof like Adhaar or Voter’s ID Card or Driver’s License etc.
- Passport Size photos
- Counselling Registration proof like Fee receipt
- Category certificate (if applicable)
If you have any query, comment below.