Lucknow University Admission 2019 Application Eligibility Dates. A notification or invitation is going to be released soon by the Lucknow University for the Admission procedure for the year 2019. Lucknow University Admissions 2019 are going to begin soon.
Lucknow University Admission 2019
The University provides admission to the eligible candidates who want to get admissions in the field of Arts, Commerce, Law, Engineering etc. Those who want to apply for the Lucknow University Admissions 2019 can apply for the same soon. All the details of Lucknow University Admissions 2019 are given here on this page.
Lucknow University Admission 2019 Courses:
UG Courses offered:
- BA (Honours)
- LLB (Integrated)
PG Courses offered:-
Entrance Examinations conducted by Lucknow University are:-
Important dates for Lucknow University Admissions 2019:
|Events||MBA Course ||PG Courses||UG Courses|
|Application Form to be out||4th week of March 2019 ||3rd week of May 2019 ||1st week of April 2019 |
|Last Date to submit form||2nd week of May 2019 ||1st week of July 2018||10th May 2019 |
|Date of Exam||Last week of May 2019 ||3rd week of July 2018||23rd May to 25th May 2019 |
|Result Declaration||Tentative||Last week of July 2018||2nd week of June 2019 |
|Counselling begins||Tentative||1st week of August 2019 ||3rd week of June 2019 |
Eligibility Criteria for Lucknow University Admissions 2019:
|BCA||Pass 12th or equivalent examination with a min. 45% for SC/ST category and 50% marks for OBC/General category|
|B.Sc (Mathematics Group)||Pass 12th or equivalent examination with min. 40% marks (33% for reserved category) with Mathematics group.|
|LLB (Integrated)||Pass 12th or equivalent examination & gotten at least 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for OBC/General category|
|B.Com||Pass 12th or equivalent examination with commerce & got at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for OBC/General category|
|B.Sc (Biology Group)||Pass 12th or equivalent examination with Biology group & obtain at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for OBC/General category|
|BA/BA (Hons.)||Pass 12th or equivalent examination & obtain at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for OBC/General category|
|LLM||Pass LLB examination & must have got at least 50% marks (48% for SC/ST).|
|M.Sc/M.Com/MA||Pass B.Sc/B.Com/BA & must have secured min. 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for OBC/General category|
|MBA||Pass Graduation degree in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC.|
How to Apply Lucknow University Admission 2019:
- The applicants can apply for any of the course via online mode.
- They must apply by visiting official web portal of the University.
- There on the site, they must click on the course and then submit the form of the same
- In the form, they are required to provide details like Name, Parents’ Name, Contact no., Email Id etc.
- Then they must submit the fee
- Finally they must submit the form and take its printout.
- The applicants must submit the application fee.
- The fee can be paid via any of the modes like NEFT, Debit or Credit card, Bank Challan etc.
- The fee to apply for the Admissions is mentioned below.
|Category||Application Fee for UG||Application Fee for PG|
|SC/ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs 800|
- Paper will contain 100 MCQs
- Duration of 1 ½ hours is to be given
- Each question is of 4 marks
- Negative marking of 1 mark exists.
Admit Card Lucknow University Admission 2019:
- The applicants can download their Admit card of Entrance exam from the University official site.
- The admit card contains the details of the Exam like Date, Time, Venue etc.
- To download Admit card, The applicants must enter their DOB or Roll no.
- The Result will be uploaded on the University website.
- The Applicants can also check their Result here on this page.