KVIC Samuh G 2018-2019 Application Registration Eligibility Date Admit Card. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has issued the Samuh G online application. Candidates can apply online via below given link. Here we are providing the full detail about the examination.
KVIC Samuh G 2018-2019 Application
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is implementing prime minister’s employment generation programme (PMEGP) through State/Divisional offices of KVIC. Online application are invited from:
- Unemployed above age 18 yrs.
- Self help group
- Registered Institution.
- Co-operative societies.
- Trust etc.
|Online Application will starts||October 2018|
|Last Date of Application||November 2018|
|Admit Card||December 2018|
|Computer based Exam||December 2018|
Here we are updating the post details, exam pattern, eligibility of posts and other details. Candidate can read notification and fill online application form. Access the below given and read carefully.
How to Apply KVIC Samuh G 2018:
- Candidates can access the below given link or official site.
- First of all , fill registration form. After getting registration number.
- Login to apply online and fill all mandatory details.
- Recheck all details and then proceed to pay online fees.
- Print system generated application form.
- Application link will be activated soon.
Admit Card KVIC Samuh G 2018:
- E-Admit card will be issued in the month of December 2018.
- Candidate can access download via given credentials.
- Admit card carry all details regarding the examination.
- Admit card will be used during the document verification.
- Admit card link will be activated soon after the admit card is released by the official authority on its official site.