KUMAUN M.ED COUNSELLING 2018 will be organised by the Kumaun University, Nainital. Web Counselling will be held in the month of July 2018. Here we are providing the counselling schedule, number of seats, registration, procedure and other related information.
Kumaun M.Ed Counselling 2018
Registration KUMAUN M.ED COUNSELLING 2018 Schedule:
- Jump to the official site of KUMAUN M.ED COUNSELLING 2018 (http://www.kunainital.ac.in/).
- Find the notification regarding “KUMAUN M.ED COUNSELLING 2017 Schedule”.
- Ed Counselling will be on Kumaun University, Nainital.
- Candidates need to pay 500/-Rs for counselling.
- Candidates can choose the college and lock the seat.
- Counselling mode will be offline
- Candidates will be called for counselling according to the merit list.
- After seat allotment, candidates must be report at allotted college at given time interval with all required documents.
- Counselling registration will be started in the mid of July 2018.
- Exact dates of counselling will be updated soon
- There will be First, Second and third counselling rounds.
|KUMAUN M.ED 2018 Merit list (Gen Category)/Doc verification/Counselling||Sept 2018|
|KUMAUN M.ED 2018 Merit list (Reserved category)/Doc verification/Counselling||Sept 2018|
|Venue: Kumaun University campus with their documents fees-500/–|
Required Documents (Original +photocopies):
- High School (Class X) Intermediate (Class XII) Mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Graduation Degree/Mark sheet.
- Ed Degree/mark sheet
- Identify Proof.
- Entrance Admit card of Kumaun M.Ed 2018 Exam.
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Kumaun M.Ed Entrance 2017 Rank Card/Score Card.
- Caste/ other Category Certificates (if applicable)
Rest Information will be updated soon.